Lied to Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lied to Again!

I apologize for the delay in responding to you.

We have allocated a Millennium G400 32MB Max card to your order which is
    scheduled to ship out from our warehouse between Aug. 2 and Aug. 4. The
    product will be shipped via UPS 3 business days. If you have any further
    questions I can be reached at 1-877-628-9669.

Last Week I got this message after calling them and this Week I called them back and it still has not shipped. Where's my MAX I've been waiting 9 weeks. Ordered on June 9.

WaterMan,
    May be this is the first time they lie to u, in fact, matrox has a long track record of lying to every customer repeatedly. Thats why some of us here keep telling the truth here to make people aware of them ...

Tha tide has certainly turned, M....

Comment

Hey tylau,
      Where is that VVVV, V4, godsend of a card? You had a little count down going for a few days, and I was getting real excited. Come to find out the V4 hasn't even reached beta yet (or alpha for that matter). That is why, in order for 3dfx/STB(Saggy Toad Balls) to demonstrate their "ground breaking" T buffer demonstration, they had to rigged-up several V2 SLI's. And don't try to take back what you were saying, you did not mean V3 3500 (which is hardly anything exciting), which was late as a dog, anyhow, and still hasn't made it to shelves, yet. DooDoo, part 4, is still just a fart in the wind hoping to turn into a stellar 3dfx TURD!.

Truth teller, what would we do without the clueless around here, !!!!!

Rags

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 01-06-2099).]

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-06-99).]

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 21 February 2000).]

Comment

M Ragstale, u have made a very serious mistake here and around, I am in no ground prove to u or any person here the V4 or whatsoever, AND IT DOESNT TAKE THAT TO HAVE POINT OUT THE COOL FAULT OF MATROX IN DEALING WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS IN HISTROY. LOL...

--
        dont use red face unless u know how to handle it....babble....hahahahha...

Comment

Hey now,
          I enjoy the forums, and try to help people when I can. However, I agree that Matrox does a very poor job of caring for customers.
          Tech support used to be non-existant (I know it's there now, but it was never there when I needed it). Also, the ICD thing is pretty crappy, charging $10 for a crappy DVD player is crappy, and jerking around all these people w/ G400 orders is also pretty mean. Too bad, it's pretty nice hardware, too bad there isn't a company that cares to back it up.

-Wombat

------------------
          503+ rev 1.2a, 128MB PC100 RAM, K6-2/350@400,RH6 & Win98,G200 Millenium (SGRAM), no plans to buy a G400

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I pre-ordered the MAX some time ago, and then canceled it. Credit card showed the refund, but now I get email saying my MAX is on the way. Free card? At least I'll give it a trial run.

Comment

Mondo:

You are a lucky guy!!!

At least you get to use it!

Regards,
              Manoj Mahtani
              Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
              Asus P4T533
              512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
              Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
              Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
              Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
              Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
              Aopen 56x CDROM
              TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
              SB Audigy Platinum EX
              Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
              Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
              Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
              Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
              Logitech Dual optical mouse
              Microsoft Windows XP
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Tylau,
                It is very obvious you don't have clue as to what you are talking about.
                V4...
                Matrox has made some mistakes, I guess one of which is they are making a card that *alot* of people want, now demand is exceding production, It is NEC's slow ramp up that is causing these problems, so why not bitch at them.
                You know little about any truth.

MATT

Comment

Thanks, but I'll be watching my credit card bill closely. After canceling the MAX order, I broke down and bought a CL TNT2 Ultra. So far I'm pretty satisfied with it: solid Win98, NT, and Linux support. So the MAX has to kick some serious butt (especially their NT drivers) or it goes back (or on eBay if it's really free).

Comment

M Ragstale,
                    I know u cant handle red face, but didnt know u also cannot read.. hahaha...

LOL..see the 2nd post....before u say anything like "It is NEC's slow ramp up that is causing these problems, so why not bitch at them."

Nobody bitch at u, cos u are the worshiper of matrox religion, no matter what crappy card or service they push at u, u are more than happy to accept it, and think that u know much more than everybody else. ROTFL....very entertaining indeed....

Comment

Hey tylau,

He knows more than you and that is a major point in his favor. He also knows that the true measure of a video card is not just how many fps you get in Q2. Which puts him that much more above you. And if you feel that strongly againist Matrox then why the hell did you pre-order the G400 in the first place. It's easy for me to see who the true dipshit is.

Joel

[This message has been edited by Joelg (edited 08-07-99).]

Comment

Yes, very entertaining indeed.
                        "but didnt know u also cannot read.. hahaha..."
                        I guess not very many people read your clearly worded posts, Email Manoj, He's from Hong Kong, maybe he can teach to speak better english.

"M Ragstale, u have made a very serious mistake here and around"
                        Well, D3wd, l3t m3 xplain 2 U. U hav3 n0 IdEA WhaT U ar3 taLkeen bout. C0mE 0n N PuNiSH M3, 'K 'lau? Huked On Phonicks WurKs For M3!

Rags

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-30-2088).]

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-09-99).]

Comment

Oh yeah? Well who teached you how to spoke?
                          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Oh, and tylau, you can have your VVVV however you like, it does not bother me.

Rags

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-08-2088).]

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-09-99).]

Comment

Oh really?
                              If someone standing in front of me and do this to me, he iscertainly disappearing within seconds. And I am wondering if u would also do something, cos u AINT A MAN, u just a bonless invertbrate, when someone piss u off they dont have to worry about revenge, sorry for u.

Comment

Working...
                              X