Haig .... plz Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haig .... plz Help

I already posted my problem some days ago, but nobody dared to give me some suggestions ...

After finally recieving my MAX I moved my good´ol G200 into my second PC (Compaq Deskpro EP400C). There was a G100 in the Compaq wich I uninstalled (using the uninstaller).
    After putting in the G200 I installed PD5.13.020 and managed to get it working.
    At least it looked like it worked. 2d and D3D was without any problems. But when I tried to run ANY OpenGL-stuff I got a bluescreen (MemoryParity Error ... System Halted)

This is the Configuration:

Compaq Deskpro EP400C
    Celeron 400 running on Compaq EX-Board
    64 MB Memory
    6,4 GB EIDE
    G200 running PD5.13.020, latest BIOS no IRQ conflicts !
    DEC 10/100Mbit Ethernet PCI
    WIN98
    DX6.1

Any ideas are highly appreciated ! Thx ...

Bjoern

Hi,

Be sure that you are not runnning in 24 bits but in either 16 or 32 bits!!

Is your G100 OnBoard or still in the system? If so make sure that it is completely disabled through hardware and not only in the device manager.... speaking or which.. what do you have listed under the display adapter in there?

Ciao

Z

Comment

Hi Zwisch,

I´m running a 16 Bit desktop.
      The G100 was (!!) an AGP Card, so not built-in. Sorry if I didn´t express that.

cheers ... Bjoern

Comment

Try disabling ECC checking in the BIOS, that may fix your problem.

- Slarty

------------------
        It wasn't always like this... I had a real life once. A signature, too. I used to be a guy named Gurm. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.
        ------------------------
        Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Working...
        X