Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G200>>>G400 upgrade.

Hi,

I currently have a G200 Mystique and I am expecting my G400 on Thursday.

My question is this, I am running the 5.15 drivers, will I have to switch to standard VGA before I install my G400, or can I just pop it in?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Try just popping it in first.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Umm... scratch that. Lots and lots of these posts pop up because people won't follow a couple simple steps:

1. Run the Powerdesk 5.1x uninstaller.
      2. Reboot.
      3. Shut down, remove old card.
      4. Install new card.
      5. Boot up.
      5a. If required select VGA and reboot again.
      6. Install new Powerdesk.

- Slarty

------------------
      It wasn't always like this... I had a real life once. A signature, too. I used to be a guy named Gurm. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.
      ------------------------
      Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Yeah revert to standard VGA first....

Z

Comment

Working...
        X