Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried Powerstrip 3.0 or GX on G400 yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried Powerstrip 3.0 or GX on G400 yet?

Any success using the latest version of Powerstrip to overclock the G400? Is there still corrupted BIOS problem with this latest release?

Does the latest version still have G400 support? Last time the author was in these forums, he told us G400 support was going to be removed until the BIOS corruption issues had been resolved...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

The documentation on his web site says G400 is supported. Go take a look,
      http://www.entechtaiwan.com/

Comment

But that documentation is not for 3.x, it's for 2.5 or something like that. I could not find a reference on that site to 3.x...
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I am sorry. It should be http://www.entechtaiwan.com/gx.htm

Comment

Well, I dunno. I think that's based off the current Powerstrip. Personally, I'd avoid it until they are certain they've got the problems fixed. Last I heard, they didn't even know what was causing the problem in the first place.

Besides, I get the feeling something better may be along any old time

Comment

Kruzin could this spmething better be an Unoffical offical matrox overclocking tool?
              God damn the server ate my username

Comment

check this thread here:
                http://forums.gagames.com/forums/For...ML/002471.html

Comment

Oh, ya never know what's gonna come out. Liew has been getting his MGATweak into shape. GBM is probably still working on his tools (where ya been lately Greg?). And that link rags posted above sounds encouraging too

Comment

Hi !

dont use it because :
                    FINAL REALITY 1.01

PFTUNER GX(latest) Vsync ON@GCLK198 Overall=5.09

MGATWEAK beta Vsync ON@GCLK198=5.22

MGATWEAK beta Vsync OFF@GCLK198=5.66

I saw performace lost in other BENCH eather & newer sure about damagin bios after I used th GX tool I flashed my BIOS again...just in case..

tested with MATROX MILL-G400 32 SingleHED
                    MGATWEAK will bee much bether Utill..wait !!

Comment

Working...
                    X