• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new version?

yeah, definately much faster,
    jim

------------------
    P2-350 o/c 450, BH-6 mobo,128mb pc-100,Mill. G-200 8mb o/c to 215 with g200clk, win98,dx6.1,PD5.13, bios 2.3
    THREE BIG FANS (and three little ones)

System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

And no more html/ubb code needed to post a url properly. Finally no more annoying cut and pasting caused by "I rather let others suffer then read a faq" people.

Comment

Some of the longer threads have been split into multiple pages, but pages after the first come up blank here. Check out the "G400Max Order Status. Please Post." thread, for example.

-Kev.

[This message has been edited by sentience (edited 08-09-1999).]

Comment

Hey, the preferences finally work, I knew it wasn't my fault.

Comment

The posting forms look slicker too... and you can see people's status on their postings. The only thing I don't like is that when you post a reply, you don't get the original thread text below the form for reference. Small gripe. Bygones.

Comment

There is a "Click here to view this topic again." link. It opens a new window with the thread text.

Comment

WooHoo!
              And I was able to re-register my old handle.
              Starting at zero again
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I don't care if my old handle works, unless I get all my posts back....

I'll stay with this one for now. A definite upgrade has taken place, but still too restricted - I want those cool icons!

Cheerio

Steve

You can even delete posts leaving no trace of them ever existing!!

[This message has been edited by StevieC (edited 08-09-1999).]

Comment

Hey, steve!,
                  How goes it? I got my old name back, hehehe. The M Ragsdale name is at 999 posts right now, I don't have the heart to cross that barrier, yet!!!

Matt

Comment

I keep seeing people moaning about these forums being too restricted and too many options being disabled. Would you mind telling me what you are talking about because I don't have a clue, there are no major restrictions in place here.

Comment

Hi Ant,

I would like to be able to post a wider variety of smily faces, and would also like to post HTML in my signature if I wanted to. Other than that, so far so good, I like the idea of hitting the reply and not having to wait for the entire thread to open back up, if you don't need it, yet you can see the thread by clicking a button, and opens in a new window, pretty slick!!

Matt

Comment

Hi there

There would be nice if the folders at the left of the topics became highlighted when there are new posts, as in Anandtech´s BBS, for instance. I guess it´s using the same software, so how hard can it be?
                        I´m sure all of you agree that sometimes it´s confusing figuring it out where the last "replyied" post is...

Comment

OK, I'm back with this ID... Junior member all over again for the umpteenth time...

------------------
                          Cheers,
                          Steve

Comment

Also, I want the times in GMT....
                            And I still cannot seem to make it make me a cup of tea yet... but I hear gagames' admin is working on it...

------------------
                            Cheers,
                            Steve

Comment

I can enable the cup of tea support, not sure about the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X