What the hell....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell....?

It looks like "Post New" works but "Post Reply" doesn´t. The cursor just isn´t there, I can´t fill in my username. What´s up? Does this mean you have to save old cookies in order to answer? I use Netscape and have enabled cookies, but since I don´t want them saved I have made a subdirectory called "Cookies.txt" which is all it takes to fool Netscape into "thinking" cookies are saved, which they aren´t, they´re gone the instant the program is shut down. Or is it something else with this "updated" forum?

rubank
    "a lot of words just to see if the PostNew really works"

Well I just replied so post reply must work.

Comment

Update.

Since i successfully posted a new topic, the "Post Reply" works as I haven´t shut Netscape down between events.
      It seems my suspicion was right, cookies have to be saved for this to work the next time.

That´s really a shame, I dislike cookies!

rubank

Comment

Update 2.

Now it´s working again, like before. I´ve been out and come back, and this time I was able to print username and password, so hopefully it was just a glitch some minutes ago.

Goooood.

rubank

Comment

I can't view the second page of posts on this Thread:
          "G400Max Order Status. Please Post"

Is anyone else having this problem????

Paul
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Yup
            Page 2 comes up blank...
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Paul,
              I am having the exact same problem.

Rags

Comment

Working...
              X