No announcement yet.

Oh!No! G400 MAX 1-2 Weeks from BUY.COM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh!No! G400 MAX 1-2 Weeks from BUY.COM!

It seems that Buy.com has updated their G400 MAX status to ship in 1 to 2 weeks instead of special order. Check it out here... http://www.buy.com/comp/product.asp?sku=10160168

Again

Oh! NO!

ha ha!

regards,
    Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Yeah haha the joke now on you! Take that logic and remember i am not trying to make enenemy i just post haha. okay can we please stop it with the oh no maserati posts?

Comment

MANOJ, hello!

My postings in no way were to be aimed anywhere near nowhere towards your general current standing. I was not posting to you I was posting to the other posters of this craziness that is being called Oh!NO!.
        She can't hold on any long captain, she'll break apart at this speed. Please not take any reference of my posts as a flame or response in any way to your original posts.
        If I am speaking to you in a thread, your name most likely will appear at the beginning to let you know I am responding to you. If I am responding to the group in general, then I generally put no name before.
        So chill out, I am not after you or anyone.

Matt

Comment

Wow it seems that double M isn't quiet as he were before... BUT hargh, HARGH..., M&M's stop bitting me...!!!!!!

------------------
          Ca marche plus...?
          format c: /u...!!!

Yop

Comment

M Ragsdale:

Why do you want to make me feel like a bad guy? I post ha ha! was because I am laughing.

Why don't you want to stop?

Regards,
            Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Manoj,
              Did I not ask to stop posting nonsense threads. I am getting upset about all this posting of senseless material that is has no purpose and I would like very much for it to stop.

Comment

Be careful with buy.com. They often list goods as being in-stock when they aren't. The worst thing about this is that they will still charge the 15% restocking fee if you cancel your order on a product they never had. Just be wary.

-Wombat

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

M Ragsdale:

I understand that to you and many over this forum I posted nonsense threads.

But I don't think so. Why because I was upset with Matrox and this is a Matrox related forum so I posted. But then I realized that many of you were offended and upset by my threads so I apologized.

Now even when I apologized, you guys are posted "Oh! No! threads". Why are you guys after me? I stopped long time ago.

Lets just end it here. Finish. If you want to make me feel like a looser fine. This is very childish but what can I do if everyone wants to be against me.

I like the G400 Max like you guys and I have always thought highly of it. But like we all know that no cards are going to stay the best forever. So I think NV10 will be better. This is my opinion. If you don't agree fine. Then I am wrong. There is no point in flaming a person because he makes an opinion.

Tell me if you were in my place you will not get upset when you have waited for 3 months for a card. I am still using my banshee. I like to play games and I also like to have a better card.

Regards,
                  Manoj Mahtani

Comment

hahaha these Oh!NO! postings are really prolonging my life please don't stop

¦ )

Comment

buy.com does not charge restocking fees on items you order that are out of stock. I have cancelled plenty of orders on items they showed in stock, then went out of stock, and they have never charged a restocking fee

Comment

snapshot of M Ragsdale,

courtesy of sky-spy-see-u satellite

[This message has been edited by tylau (edited 08-08-99).]

Comment

Gee, tylenol,
                          That looks better than me, you must of touched it up or something. I have never looked so good.

Rags

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-08-99).]

Comment

mh..ratstale,
                            Did I say u look like? hahahahha...ROTFL...
                            U dont look even close, u just behave exact as pictured...

dont admitt what u are not being accused of....hahahhahahhahhaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.. :O :O

Comment

M rat, I know u cant handle red face, cant read anymore, and NOW, U LOOK EXACTLY LIKE JAR JAR BINK, and of course beahave exactly the same.

JAR JAR BINK, JAR JAR BINK, JAR JAR ALL THE WAY, OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO SING...

HAHAHAHH...:O dont entertain me anymore, I can stand for it anymore....

Comment

Working...
                              X