Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G200 locks up in OGL with 5.13.020

Hello everyone,

After recieving my MAX i finally moved my G200 into my fatherĀ“s computer (Compaq Deskpro EP400C, 400MhZ Celery).
    The Computer was previously equipped with a g100. After uninstalling it (completely !) I plugged the g200 in and installed pd5.13.020.
    Everything looked fine so far and I tried running some D3D games ... no problems at all.
    After that I tried to install my favourite Screensaver on the computer (Flocks) and what happened is that imediately after I chose the screensaver in the saver-properties I got a blue-screen (Memory Parity error ... System halted !!) This is exactly what seemed to happen to all OGL-Apps and Games.
    I formatted the harddisk and clean-installed WIN98 with DX6.1 following PD5.13.020 ... same problem !
    What really wonders me is that after I run Unreal, I am able to run my screensaver and some other OGL stuff . But after some time it crashes again.

Configuration:
    Compaq Deskpro with Celeron 400
    Custom EX-board with Compaq BIOS (!!!)
    64MB Ram
    G200 8MB-SG running on IRQ10 (no other device on irq 10 !) ,Latest Bios

please help ...

Doubt you will get an answer here, unless you post to get Haig's attention. Everybody is busy with their freaking G400 orgy...

Comment

Working...
    X