Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An update on G400 Max shipment! (For international orders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An update on G400 Max shipment! (For international orders)

Hi guys!

Today I received an e-mail from my local distributor (Quasar)and he informed me on the status of G400 Max.

This is what I was told:
    "
    Thank you for your keen concern on the G400 delivery.

The most current status is that Matrox informed us that the trial production run seems to be encouraging and if nothing goes wrong they will start production in Ireland middle of August. Ireland is ahead of Canada in yield rate. Therefore , the facts as of today is if they are starting production in Ireland the produced quqntity still relies on actual yield rate. After this, Matrox will allocate products world-wide from Ireland.

Quasar's on-line orders are on top of the allocation list so far. The exact date of product arrival is not yet known and depneds on many factors."

So lets hope everything goes well and we all get our G400 Max soon.

I hope I get my card soon and there are nomore delays. I have been promised so many times and yet none of the dates have been met.

Regards,
    Manoj Mahtani
    Regards,

Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
    Asus P4T533
    512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
    Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
    Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
    Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
    Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
    Aopen 56x CDROM
    TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
    SB Audigy Platinum EX
    Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
    Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
    Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
    Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
    Logitech Dual optical mouse
    Microsoft Windows XP
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why don't you just get youself a plain G400, slap a fan unto the heatsink, overclock it, save yourself some money and be enjoying a great card instead of whining about it?

Joel

Comment

Thats what I did haven't got round to the fan yet though. One thing it looks Teeeeeerrrrrrriiiiiiiiffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiicc cccccccccc
      God damn the server ate my username

Comment

Hi!

To be honest with you guys, I have thought many times to get the G400 32megs DualHead and cancel my pre-order for G400 Max. But the thought that it will release by mid August or slightly later makes me wait more.

Come on, if G400 is a great card then why now get the G400 Max which is the best.

According to my distributor, not all G400 cards can be overclocked stably. I don't know about that but, I rather get the Max.

If I have waited such a long time, then I might as well wait for 2 more weeks.

In any case I just posted the message to inform those who are waiting for their G400 Max cards. Hope we all get the cards soon.

Happy Gaming!!!

Regards,
        Manoj Mahtani

[This message has been edited by ManojM (edited 08-07-99).]
        Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
        Asus P4T533
        512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
        Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
        Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
        Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
        Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
        Aopen 56x CDROM
        TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
        SB Audigy Platinum EX
        Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
        Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
        Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
        Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
        Logitech Dual optical mouse
        Microsoft Windows XP

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)

Comment

yes yes and yes!

My thoughts exactly. Though I pre-ordered my card for b'out 3 hours ago heh...

Anyone know what EU number matrox have currently shipped to?

It would be nice if they had a automated mailing-list so whenever a new EU customer got shipped his card we others would get a message like "And the lucky winner is........ EU-865!! Not far now... Not far."

I would love counting down order numbers, it would be just like christmas!

HAHHAH

¦ )

------------------
          It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice. - Scooter

Comment

Working...
          X