No announcement yet.

Q3Test 1.08, silly thread and more....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q3Test 1.08, silly thread and more....

Hi!

Like the rest of you I had to register for a new username. SUCKS BIGTIME! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that there's a new version of Q3test out. Other than bugfixes, it contains a new Sarge model!

I seemed to have lost a post yesterday, when the board went down. It was supposed to go in the Asbesthos thread....

Asbesthos you say? HA! I want me one of those tinfoil look-a-like firefighter suits! Ain't nothin' like that crisy feeling of tinfoil against your naked skin! Nope ya can't beat that!

About two years ago when Diablo was about to launch, there was a craze going around where guys would smear their girlfriends in red paint, attach papmache horns to their foreheads and dress up in tinfoil armour, rubber swords and those neat plastic bows with suction cup arrows!! Chasing each other around the house screaming "Die you demon/paladin scum!!!".

Those were the days!

Well, you will have to live without my silly posts for a while. I'm going on a vacation to Rhodes tomorrow. Will be back in two weeks. AAAhhh, sun, babes, beer (Keo), pooldrinks, thatziki salad etc.

But I will miss this board and all you nice people out there!

Regards,

Jake

Working...
X