Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh!NO! Manoj Mahtani G400MAX got shipped to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh!NO! Manoj Mahtani G400MAX got shipped to me!

Sorry Manoj Mahtani, two G400max boxes came today and they where stuck together (it looks like soda spilled on your box top and they got stuck together). Your shipping tag was under my box's bottom and I guess the shipper just sent them both as one box. Man i would have posted sooner but i have been laughing my but off for the last 3 hours.

Ha ha!

Let me tell you one thing.

THe G400 Max will ship to my local distributor and then my distributor will contact me.

Ha ha! This is getting out of hand. Looks like you need a life! You know spend some time away from your computer. Make some friends or something like that.

Regards,
    Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Sorry Manoj just rung you retailer and there sending your card to me for strict QA testing first.
      In the meantime you'll be shipped a killer Cirrus logic card.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

LOL

Comment

Seems like you guys enjoy to hurt my feelings.

Regards,
          Manoj Mahtani

Comment

I have nothing against you personally Manoj. You are entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, get a G400 32MB Dual-Head, its nearly as fast as a Max, its available now, and its cheaper

Chris.

Comment

MM don't take anything personal people in genreal are ****ole's "we" and i mean that in general my self included. just have nothing better to do. im stuck here at work and can't play games untill i get home. others im sure just like to abuse an easy target. if we stoped to think a bit, before we flamed some one the net would be a boaring place to be. im sure you sit back and read/ laugh at other persons who get flamed, it just hurts when it's directed at you. ignore it have a luagh and read on. internet sticks and stones cant hurt you but a blonde with a wip can.

------------------
              about time i change this, i spend about 4 hours a day reading the posts on this site and get paid to do it ,now isin't that a great job? oh you want pain how about this halflife works on the nt machine at work but as soon as you patch it to the latest version it dies a horible winblows nt4 death of dll errors.

Comment

wise words in the last sentence, merchant... "internet sticks and stones cant hurt you but a blonde with a wip can."

got experience??

Jorden.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Manoj i was just kidding and thanks for being a good sport!

------------------
                  p3 450 underclocked to p2 266 Mill2 pci card running @ VGA 16 colors ,I'm jusk kidding

Comment

How can a blonde on the internet with a whip hurt you. Have I missed something or is there a virtual bondage session going on somewhere.
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

What about this Virtual Bondage?
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yeap it's me again Manoj.
                        Anyways anyone. How is your G400(Not MAX) overclocking going on?

Comment

Bill Gates - might be worth starting a new thread about OCing...
                          anyway, my normal g400 runs at 122% over its default speed without problems! (Just over MAX speeds, with good cooling of course).

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

Working...
                          X