oh! NO! I'm saying oh! NO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh! NO! I'm saying oh! NO!

Also, I'm kinda sick and tired of hearing people bitch about not getting there cards on time. That's like saying they are pissed because they didn't take a piss when they thought they were going to. I wish Company's would not let you pre-order and they were forced to tell the truth about shipping dates and the sky was always blue and Mr. Bill never said oh! NO! it's Mr. Bill AAARRRGGGHGHHH! And don't forget what I said about shooting little old ladys in the back with a bazooka in a dark alley You might poke an eye out.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Yeah, but the same person also said that Mary had a little lamb, well, have you ever met a Mary who has a little lamb? NO!!!! It's all a conspiracy I tell you!
    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Helevitia:

Don't be too selfish!

Everyone has the right to get their cards when they were promised. We paid for them and we have the right to get them on time.

If you have a problem about any posts that you don't like then I suggest you to just ignore it.

I don't understand why you guys are being so selfish!

What you really are trying to say that if some guys got their G400 cards then that is call, "You are welcome here!" and for those who haven't got their cards yet, "then get lost and tough luck!"

What is your problem man? I didn't post anything against any of you guys but to try to get a message out to Matrox. Why are you guys taking it so personally?

Regards,
      Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Manoj dood, I think you're taking that a little too seriously my friend!
        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

And I did pay for my good old Mill2 and G200, with broken promises from matrox...

Comment

Agent,

Manoj is taking it ExACTLY like we want him to take it. He comes in here with his little whiny-ass, complaining because Matrox, who haven't shipped ANYONE a Max yet (well, they have now, but not when he started flame-baiting this place) haven't gotten to him.

And his so-called "point" was that by the time he gets his Max, rumors will have flourished into product announcements, and there will only be a couple months until NV10 and V4. Sucka.

- Gurm

------------------
            Sig? SIG? We don't NEED no STINKIN' SIG!
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Gurm get a life buddy!

Why are you after me? Go after Matrox for causing so many problems.

I will get the NV10 and Voodoo4 when they release but I hate to waste my money on a product that I can only use for a short time.

Regards,
              Manoj Mahtani

Comment

oh well lets not torcher any one else ok.

you think you have problems waiting for a 249.00 video card. how would you like to dish out 1000.00 for a pool table. it was to be delivered 2 weeks after it was ordered. now almost 9 weeks and many excuses it still has not shown up. dont buy from namco they really suck for customer service. they been lieing to me for weeks, i finealy called the main office and they told me it was sitting at the warehouse for the last two weeks.it seems no one came to sign the relese for shiping. why do they care they already have my money why give me what i paid for. i'll say it again DON'T BUY FROM NAMCO

------------------
                about time i change this, i spend about 4 hours a day reading the posts on this site and get paid to do it ,now isin't that a great job? oh you want pain how about this halflife works on the nt machine at work but as soon as you patch it to the latest version it dies a horible winblows nt4 death of dll errors.

Comment

Manoj,

You shouldn't be to quick to judge my intentions for this post. First off, I did the oh no thing because I thought it was funny, your name never even crossed my mind once while making this post. You are making this hard on yourself, let it go and be done with it. I can understand why you would want to share this info but it's the way you did it that pissed everyone off. Anyway, that's not for me to judge.
                  Bottom line is dont assume I was trying to upset you because I wasn't, hell I didn't even know you were the one who wrote the orginal post, but after reading some of the other oh no posts, you are obviously taking this way to hard, relax man! The other thing is I am allowed to share my opinion just like anyone else so if I want to tell you and anyone else that reads this post that I'm sick and tired of hearing people bitch about not getting there cards, I'm allowed too. And I did order a card from matrox and they didn't deliver as promised so I cancelled, is that so hard? I just ordered from them just in case they delivered it early but I might as well wait with everyone else now since it's been so long and they will have full production going soon and pay $50.00 less. And don't forget to have fun, WWWEEEEeeeee!!!

Dave
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

(from <a href="http://forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum109/HTML/002580.html">Lets stop this now!</a> thread)

Come on guys! It was fun while it lasted, but sometimes it serves more NOT to post what you think if it could offend someone!
                    Manoj is obviously not aware of the pace this industry moves on, but surely every one of us has been annoyed about that at some point.

But what response did he get? Some Matrox fanatics crying for him to stop reminding that their shining new adapters are old in a couple of months. That is the truth!

I think it would be best just to drop this for good.

B

Comment

Working...
                    X