MikeA: We Want Matrox Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeA: We Want Matrox Stuff

Where can we get the mouse pads & coffee mugs?
    chuck

Motub -> So let it be written, so let it be done!

Hey Mikey, how about a picture of you

SwAmPy

Comment

Mouse Pad 10-15 dollars
      T Shirt 15-20 dollars
      Stickers free with purchase of M product
      Coffee cup 10-12 dollars
      Shorts 20-30 dollars (1500 dollars for Plus sizes)
      The look on your friends face when he sees all your Matrox stuff Priceless.

All prices are in U.S. Dollars
      I would purchase all of them, but not the plus size shorts.

Matt

Comment

We'll wait and see on the picture front. Use your imagination. Maybe if you continue to play fair.

Michael A.

Comment

OK, I started one too, and posted it on Gaming as well, so, somebody (hi, Ant, honey)
          should please consolidate these so that poor Michael A doesn't have to follow too many threads....

here it is again...

I hail from NYC, NY USA. I'd be willing to pay up to:

$12.00 for a t-shirt
          $18.00 for a sweatshirt
          $12.00 for a mug
          $20-25 for a mousepad (which I don't think I've seen, but I paid $20 for a MouseRug www.mouserug.com for comparison purposes only) and the Matrox pad must be at least as cool, so there you go). I would also give at least the mousepad as gifts {so buying more than one).

If you'll tell us what else might be available, I'll promise you yet more of my money...

------------------
          Holly
          Who put her V2 in her roomie's PC, because her own Soyo 5EMA, K6-2 333 not o/c, 256MB PC100 , Millennium G200 8MB SGRAM, Win98 finally works plenty good enough...'til she's saved the $$ for the G400/Athlon rig, anyway... [drool, pant, drool... ]

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 07-30-99).]
          Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
          -Jay Bulworth

Comment

no, I think I fixed it myself, Ant...just check it for me, would you? Hopefully no need to bother Phil MURC...

And Chuck, either somebody told you what 'motub' stands for, or you're very clever, but that's **exactly** right. Do feel free to remember it for the future ...
            ------------------------
            Holly
            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

M Ragsdale,

Is that a Mastercard ad reference I see? I really liked the Domininik Hasek "Having a slinky for a spine: Priceless" one.

Comment

All currency in US dollars...

Matrox Keychains: $5(~$10 for some of those cool ones with a dead G400 core placed inside of them)
                Matrox Baseball Hats: $8-$12
                Matrox Bumper Stickers: $2 a pc.($1.75>=5 pcs.)

Dan
                System Specs...
                MSI MS-6309->Bios:1.3 Drivers:VIA AGP v4.03
                Intel PentiumIII 667MHz
                192MB PC100 SDRAM (1x128 Siemens & 1x64 Micron)
                Matrox MillG400MAX->Bios:1.6 Drivers:PD5.52
                Diamond MX300->Drivers: Aureal Reference 2048
                USR 56k ISA Modem
                Adaptec 2930c SCSI Host Adapter
                Imation 8x20 CD-R
                Imation LS-120
                Kenwood 72x TrueX CD-ROM
                WD 8.4G HDD (Win98) WD 6.4G HDD (BeOS 4.5.2)

Comment

Okay, here's my shopping list, you make up the amount of money I may spend (if my spouse hasn't bought too much yet )

Matrox supercharger Fan for Max OC'ing
                  Matrox sun-glasses (design by some famous brand)
                  Matrox sun-cream (factor XX)
                  Matrox Ferrari GT340

Jorden

Jordâ„¢

Comment

As a faithly follower of the mighty 'M', you make it avaliable and I will buy something. What would really interest me is a black T-shirt with the powered by Matrox logo on the front and G400 in big bold letters on the back. $15-$18 USD.

Joel
                    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

oooh, put me down for a baseball hat and a bumper sticker too...no car, but I put them on my pc's case. Great idea, Cauldron!

I'm also totally down with Joel's t-shirt design...I'd pay $15-$18 for that, too, and I'd definitely need a couple!

A Matrox supercharger fan would be great, Jorden, but as to the Ferrari....no. Sorry.

--------------------
                      Holly
                      Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

wow, my first double post....gifts of money, flowers and G400s gratefully accepted...

--------------------
                        Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 07-30-99).]
                        Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

At least I don't have the money for it anyway, Holly, so what if they'd spray-paint "Powered by a G400 20 Liter V12-Force" on the sides and bonnet and let us hire it some time???

Jorden
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

I tell ya what - I'll beta test dodgy hardware and software so it kills my PC regularly, then you send me some freebies?

------------------
                            Cheers,
                            Steve

All sorts of crap in my messy PC underneath a messey desk.
                            (ICQ: 29468849)

Comment

ATTN: Mike

Forget Coffee Cups..

Where is the MATROX BEER MUG! I would pay up to $25 for that thing.. No, make that $29.95 USD. As long as it's tasteful, elegant, and well-made.

Would be perfect to hold all my Bass & Pilsner Urquell (sp?) mmmmmmm original pilsner (drool)

also:
                              ------------------------------------
                              A white or dark green/navy blue MATROX POLO SHIRT would be excellent -- would pay $35 for it, or more if it's of excellent quality, preshrunk, 100% thick durable cotton, etc.

[This message has been edited by OrangeJulius (edited 07-30-99).]

Comment

Working...
                              X