Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh NO!! Oh Dear!! Alas!! Oh NOO00oo..!! Haig, Steve, BetaBoiz!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh NO!! Oh Dear!! Alas!! Oh NOO00oo..!! Haig, Steve, BetaBoiz!!

I just hear that there will be another product from Matrox next year!!

Should I now cancel my MAX order and wait?
    Especially when I'm in Finland! Oh NO!!

BetaBoiz? Haig? Maggi? Steve? Gurm? Meitsi? Manoj? Joel? Jorden? Agent31? Buuri? Spider? Chris? djroberts? Coily? Elie? Helevetia? ALBPM? The PIT? rubank?

Others? Please!!

B

I forgot to say that it's supposed to be faster than G400MAX Dual Head 32MB!!!

I haven't seen any benchmarks yet, but just give me a second.. I hope to find some run at Q3 1.08. They are the bEsT!!

I'll get back with that.. SOON.

B

Comment

No, not ANOTHER product?!? How dare they? does technology really move this fast? I remember back in the 286 days when no one could give a damn about 3d cards, those were the days.

Hey - I heard that some company that calls themselves Intel or something are bringing out a new CPU soon, it's gonna be faster than any of their old ones! <H1>Oh! NO!</H1>

Comment

Oh NO!! Should I cancel my Athlon order then??

PLEASE HELP!

B

Comment

YES! Cancel your order because AMD even have a faster chip coming out SOON!!

Comment

Hi!

This is getting funnier and funnier.

I don't understand how come you don't understand why I had posted.

Ok! Let me explain it to you again.

I posted the Oh! No threads so that everyone can read and see my posts. (I achieved this already, thanks)

Secondly the reason why I wanted everyone to know is that I like you guys like the G400 Max and would like to get it. So in May (before Matrox even announced that the G400 Max can be ordered online), I ordered my G400 Max in Hong KOng. I was told by the Matrox office in Hong KOng that the G400 Max will release by end June. Fine I was patient.

Then later Matrox says in July and then end july and then early August and then now mid August.

The other thing is that why Matrox only accepts pre-orders for customers in USA, Canada and Europe but not Asia. If I knew that Matrox will fulfill pre-orders online first then I would have ordered online and would have got my G400 Max already.

Then I am now hearing about new products from NVidia and 3DFX. I know they will release this year since I have my sources. I don't care since whenever they release I will buy them for sure.

But then what about those who spend their hard earned money to buy a good card soon to know there will be a better one soon. I speak for all. A card that was supposed to release a month or two ago has not even shipped to retail stores yet.

I have nothing against any of you guys. I don't know why you guys are after me like as if I am wrong to speak out.

Fine continue to post Oh! NO! threads. I don't care but why don't you sit and think why are you doing this when you already got your G400. You should be using it and enjoying your games rather than sit infront of the computer and posting pointless threads.

I already apologized many times that I am sorry to offend anyone regarding my posts. But seems like noone even cares.

If you don't like my threads you can tell me nicely to stop and may be I would stop but you like to make things worse.

I too am waiting very anxiously for my G400 Max. If you like your card, I like it too but the only difference is that I haven't got it yet. I will soon (that is if Matrox doesn't pull out another delay)

Regards,
            Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Working...
            X