Delayed Again (Mwave.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed Again (Mwave.com)

The estimated stock arrival for Mwave has been 08/02/99 for a while now, but now it is pushed back to 08/09/99 AHH! Are other online-stores doing this, does anyone have the g400 (32MB, non-max) in stock. This is really starting to piss me off!

------------------

Yeah, you think that's bad, they'll rape you on shipping, send it UPS and UPS will screw it up too. They were scheduled to deliver YESTERDAY and I've been on the phone trying to see if it will even be delivered TODAY, since the tracking info still shows it at the local UPS wharehouse.

F@*&|^# UPS, last time I ever use them, useless bastards.

Todd

[This message has been edited by tohoward (edited 08-03-99).]

Comment

Yeah, I got mine from BuyNowComputers, and they now say the 9th too. Talk about being shafted yet again.....

Comment

I just got my G400 32Mb from A2Z who I found on pricewatch. You might try there. I ordered it Friday it came yesterday.

Comment

NECX changed their ETA from 8/2 to 9/9!!!!

I hope it is a typo and it should really be 8/9, but at this point, nothing will surprise me.

I think Matrox should be a little bit more honest.

Comment

Err, folks... I got my G400 32MB DualHead in a nice Retail box a month ago. I called a couple places, found one that had several, and had a couple shipped out overnight express...

Why not use pricewatch, make a few phone calls, and just have one shipped overnight instead of preordering from someplace?

- Gurm
            --------------
            Sig? SIG? We don't NEED no STINKIN' SIG!

[This message has been edited by Gurm (edited 08-03-99).]
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Well, I ordered my G400 32 DH a week and a half ago, and if I owned a credit card, would have it by now. However- I used check and had to mail it- so I have to wait until the end of this week- if they still have them in stock by then.
              Abit BX6R2 466@525 Intel Celeron, WD 10.1Gb Matrox G400 32Mb DH, SBLive!, 3Com NIC, 256Mb PC100 SDRAM, 4Gb Tape backup, IDE internal ZIP, trusty 12x CDROM running RedHat 5.2 Linux and Windows98.

Comment

Gurm,

The problem is that I want G400 MAX. Nobody on Pricewatch has it. Why doesn't Matrox just say that regular G400s will be available in July, and MAX in September?

It seems like G200 cards are dissapearing from the shelves and G400 have not appeared yet. Is the whole company on vacation?

They should wake up and smell the coffee. Quebec is still in North America. This is not France, where you just quit working for 2 months in the summer.

Their competitors are surely working overtime. I think Matrox is blowing their chance to re-establish themselves as the leader.

I bought 10s of Matrox cards for my company. Now that I want one for myself, they decide to play these silly games.

Comment

Working...
                X