Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matrox G100 and Win98!!??Major problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox G100 and Win98!!??Major problem...

Hi everybody. First of all i got to say that
    this forum RULES!!!! I've been to alot of other junkyards but this rocks...

So, ive got this very wierd and annoying problem with a computer at my work.
    Its a P2-350 with Asus P2B and Matrox G100 and Wincrash 95. I've tried to install Winblows (at my hair)98 but that just went wrong all the time. I did a format c: and installed the billo 98 and when I was finished there was a Oak Technology Super Vga instead of a standard Pci-Vga. I've tried to change the driver but it won't work. I tried 1 million things but win 98 cant find the Matrox card BUT when i put Win 95 back again it works perfect. Iv'e used all the new drivers to everything but i can't get it to work. Is there anyone here that got a clue?
    It would be very nice and intresting if somebody could solve this problem so please, help me.

Jonne.

------------------
    Tekram P6B40-A4X,P2 350@392,Matrox Millenium G200 16Mb and TV-Out,64mb PC100,18GB IBM GXP 2Mbcache,HP 8110i CDRW,Pioneer 32x6 dvd,Belina 19" 1600x1200@85

What happens when you run the PowerDesk setup program? Do you get any error messages? Make sure you have the latest <a href="http://www.murc.ws/BIOS/unified-bios.html">BIOS</a> installed.

Comment

Thanks for replying.
      Powerdesk cant find a Matroxcard at all. Only a Oak Technology Super Vga. That happens ONLY when i've installed Win 98. There is a network card in the computer also but there is no sharing problem what i can see. This is a very wierd problem iv'e ran into don't you think?

Comment

Working...
      X