Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Head Questions

Hi,
    I just bought a G400 16Mb with the dual head feature. (could no longer wait for the max)

I have gone through the manual provided (both hard copy and on CD) but I have not been able to figure out how to best use this feature.

Very simply, could anyone please tell me how to this:

Primary display: Normal PC desktop with a sizable window showing what is being sent to the second display

Second display: Full screen display of whatever there is in the sizable window on the desktop. (this could be a movie, or a video clip or a web page, etc).

Can I do this? If yes, HOW?

Thanks

Sorta. You can do a ZOOM of a selected window on the 2nd display. Or... you can have all video piped to it fullscreen. You cannot, however, just get an arbitrary window to double over onto the second screen.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Newcomer- I just borrowed another monitor from work to test mine out and this is what I could do. I was running different programs such as office 2000 and quickbooks pro at the same time and could drag one of the two over to the other monitor and use it seperately. Every time you want to work on the other monitor you just swing your mouse over there and work. I was really impressed with this. I also had winamp over there and when my tunes ran out it's right there. As far as games go we'll have to wait and see what happens. Later
      Asus P2b(1011),P3 500,256 mb pc133,Matrox G400 DH,Asus 50x,Iomega zip,Mitsumi CDR,Ibm 20 gb hd,Promise ultra 66 controller,Sb Live,Win 2000 pro

Comment

Working...
      X