G400 MAX Fatal errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 MAX Fatal errors

has anyone gotten these messages while in the middle of the game and it crashes and says: Fatal exception CE has occured 0028: C144E26B or C144E2EB I constantly get these could someone let me know if they to have experienced this and why it happens! Does this mean my bios off or what, I have installed drivers (both CD and new drivers time and time again, so that not the problem, DX6.1 time and again, MAX is one extremely touchy video card I have to admit I've had more problems with it than any video card I've ever owned, just dont get it!

Meant Fatal exception OE not CE!

Comment

Give a few more details about your system and maybe we can help.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hi,

I can "produce" this error-message if I use too fast memory settings in the Bios chipset setup. So I guess you should try some more conservative settings to get more stability.

Regards, Uwe.

Comment

Will be gone for some time though settings memory is on normal, not OC or anything!

Comment

Going to reformat my Hard Drive and start BIOS and everything over from scratch that should fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X