Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want Our Matrox Toys!!!

Michael A (Matrox Sales Support) said:

At present, we don't sell anything in the form of promotional items and gadgets, though I am confident this will change in the future. Demand in this area is increasing, as this thread from (mostly!) loyal users attests. In fact, if the ladies and gentlemen aboard this thread wish to post a list of where they hail from, what they'd be willing to pay for, and at what what price range, I will pass on this information to those that make the merchandising decisions. No guarantees, but I am always open to feedback.

This, then, gentlemen, ladies and lurkers, would be that thread.

I hail from NYC, NY USA. I'd be willing to pay up to:

$12.00 for a t-shirt
    $18.00 for a sweatshirt
    $12.00 for a mug
    $20-25 for a mousepad (which I don't think I've seen, but I paid $20 for a MouseRug www.mouserug.com for comparison purposes only) and the Matrox pad must be at least as cool, so there you go). I would also give at least the mousepad as gifts (so buying more than one).

Will that do, Michael A?

------------------
    Holly
    Who put her V2 in her roomie's PC, because her own Soyo 5EMA, K6-2 333 not o/c, 256MB PC100 , Millennium G200 8MB SGRAM, Win98 finally works plenty good enough...'til she's saved the $$ for the G400/Athlon rig, anyway... [drool, pant, drool... ]

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 07-30-99).]
    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
    -Jay Bulworth

This thread has moved...Please post your replies here:

forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum109/HTML/002476.html

Sorry for the confusion...

-----------------
    Holly
    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
    -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Working...
    X