Official Matrox People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Matrox People?

Okay, I'll admit that I dont visit the fourms often. But some people who make posts sound like they are very official, like they are from Matrox. Exspecially Haig. Could someone help me out here? (and dont flame me, I dont spend half my waking moments on the msg boards)

Haig is the head honcho of matrox's technical support. A few people are from MURC, some are beta testers like Kruzin. Check the user profiles

Comment

The players:
      Haig - Matrox tech guru
      R0M - Matrox games developer relations guy
      Pheonix - Matrox Powerdesk dude
      Arthur? - Matrox web dude (don't see too much of him)
      And a few others lurk here and there in the shadows

Of course there's the murc guys (who are not directly related to Matrox, but give us these awesome sites):
      Ant - THE murc man
      Phil - G200.com
      Liew - MGA tools
      Flangor - Here again, gone again

Then there's the beta testers (we don't work for Matrox, but we do test their drivers, and pass along whatever info and support we can):
      Joel - Minister of the church of M
      Maggi - Founder of overclockers annonomous
      Hellmut - Insane German co-worker of Maggi
      SteveC - Provides us with backup forums when this one goes down every other week (isn't that crash about due?)
      Kruzin - Hey...thats me
      And others who haven't "come out of the closet" yet (come on P dude...society will accept you for what you are )

Of course all the murcers-
      too many to even start to list
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thanks a bunch Kruzin. I was kidna lost here. Any way I could be a beta tester?!?

Comment

Ok,Ok Kruzin, I'm one of the Beta Boyz too.

------------------
          P3-558(124x4.5), ABIT BX6 r2, 256MB PC100, MILL G400-32MB on BNC, Quantum3D Obsidian2 X-24 on D-sub, 21"Trinitron, SCSI CDR/RW, SCSI ZIP, USR Voice Faxmodem Pro(USB Ext) WN98
          and a (Very Messy Desk) ;-P

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Sorry. I have no control over that
            It's a closed program, with a limited number of participants.

I was also negligant in my previous post in not mentioning Chris "This Idiot", of murc's "this idiot's guide..."

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Don't forget Michael A - Sales Sup.
              He made his first courageous post yesterday and no one gave him a hard time.

Haig

Comment

We went easy on him, cause he told us how to get the Matrox stickers that didn't come with our G400s.

Maybe I should talk to him about a coffee cup

Comment

HEY! I WANT MY MATROX T-SHIRT!!! AND COFFEE CUP! (although I dont drink coffee)

Comment

I'd pre-order two g400 max 10 weeks ago.
                    I´m very piss off with matrox
                    The sales staff made a lot of mistakes, first they told me they were going to send me only one card, then they told "sorry it's just an error".
                    they told me two diferent things, Joan Ward said a thing, and Sylvain Masuri said another thing.
                    And finally,they are going to send the cards to an non-existant address.
                    Very well Matrox!!!!!
                    I will never ever buy a card again from you!!
                    I'd been buying online for some time, and never have the problems that I had with Matrox, and I will never recomend to any to buy from Matrox.
                    I think people will suffer much less problems buying Nvidia cards or 3DFX cards,these are companies with less history, but with more interest in his customers.
                    IF anyone of the guys here works in Matrox, please don't reply, as allways.

Comment

Where are the handcrafted Matrox Beer Mugs!

Comment

I heard somthing about a nice plastic clay-look-a-like replica of a Polynese sacrificial bread bowl with a matrox logo in the bottom? And a hand crafted folding cardboard dough scraper to go with it? Any thruth to these rumors?

Jake
                        Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
                        ----------------------
                        Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Haig - you've let anyone know that MichaelA is a sales guy - I doubt he'll be let off so lightly in the future!
                          And what's he doing here anyway?!? Sales? Pah! Tech support is where you wanna be!

Comment

Tech Support? Pah! Programming is where it's at!
                            Questions for MichaelA
                            1, I am going to buy a retail box video card for the first time since my real Herculese Graphics card in 1988. Will my G400 Max come with stickers in the box?
                            2, How the heck does one come by one of those coffee mugs?
                            Sorry to be so technical
                            chuck

------------------
                            (erstwhile cjolley) celery 333@500mz 2.2V, 128meg@cas2 gh, 10gig IBM 7200rpm UltraStar, Princton EO75, $15 sound card(!),V3 2000 PCI (still waiting on my MAX!)

Comment

Coffee mugs, what about the holographic G400 mouse mats? Oh I already got one of those :P

Comment

Working...
                              X