Powered by matrox Stickers? (R0M) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powered by matrox Stickers? (R0M) :)

Hey I saw my friend had a "Powered by matrox" sticker on his comp with his Mill. original, so I have a retail box g400 and can't seem to find the sticker. Is it suppose to have one or if not where can I get one? Also I believe this is the right forum to post this to.

I think it's a cost cutting exercise... They had to pay for expendable somehow!

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

They used to give you a bunch of those stickers with the boards, I think they stopped doing it with the G200s.

Comment

I got some with my Rainbow Runner G Retail Version

Comment

I got the stickers for both the retail Millennium G200, and G400MAX. I wanted to stick them on my monitor and chassis, but my wife wouldn't let me. "Too ugly" she said.

If you still want them, I still have them (somewhere) but have to do some digging. Just finished moving. Pain in the @ss.

JamesA.

------------------
          System Hardware:
          www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~ang/demerzel.html

<b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

Now that's just UNFAIR!

Comment

Heheh.. Come to think of it, I may still have my Millennium 4MB WRAM (ORIGINAL RETAIL) stickers somewhere (the card is in my wife's PC).

JamesA.

------------------
              System Hardware:
              www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~ang/demerzel.html

<b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

Whoa nelly

A matrox sales guy on this board. Welcome aboard Mikey and don't let these young boys give you a hard time

So when can we see the Marketing genuis's here?

SwAmPy

Comment

I'm half tech, half genius.

Comment

Hey Arty,

You posted this because......

Ciao

Comment

They definitely gave out those stickers with the Millenium G200 I have a whole sheet of them (about 10 of them )

Comment

Just my luck; I promtply check my e-mail as soon as I get home and the this forum, see that a guy from matrox responded, call and am promptly told that Matrox sales division is now closed( it is 6:42 PM EST they close at 6:30 EST), hehehe. JamesA how would I go about getting this stickers from you, are they all the same or are the different for the different lines of product?

------------------
                        Celeron 366-&gt;550, 128 MB RAM, 10.1 IBM Deskstar, MX300, G400 vanilla, HP 8100i CD-RW

Comment

I got the stickers from the G200, and about cost cutting, the cd"case" is only paper and a bit of plastic.

------------------
                          Pentium II 350mhz (@412 4*103...can anyone gimme a P3?) 256PC100 Ram, 8.4gig WD, Vanilla G400 32mb, Diamond MX300

hi

Comment

Funny they don't include them in the OEM versions. I guess they figure 'Powered by Matrox' would be a turn-off....
                            Games Box
                            --------------
                            Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
                            ------
                            Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
                            -------------
                            Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

Comment

We can arrange to send you stickers. Just speak with any of our sales reps at 1-800-361-1408.

Michael A

Comment

Working...
                              X