Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driver Question (for when my MAX comes in)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Question (for when my MAX comes in)

I'm already running the 5.13 drivers for my g200. When my G400Max comes in, will I have to reinstall, or will the powerdesk just see the new card and enable all the other features (dual head, etc.)?

------------------
    Andrew Gallagher - andrew@agallagher.com
    Asus P2B-S, PII-350, 64MB PC100, 12.7GB Quantum Fireball EX ATA-33, 3.2GB IBM Deskstar3 EIDE, 2 Quantum Atlas I 2.1GB UWSCSI, Toshiba 6201 SCSI CD, WangDAT SCSI, MillG200 8MB (Anxiously awaiting my G400MAX), SBLive! Retail, Win98SE

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Just stick it in and away you go!
    Although I would still run the uninstaller and reinstall becuase you will have the old G200 drivers still lurking around.

Cheers

Steve

------------------
    Yeah, you know the score...
    (ICQ: 29468849)

Comment

Thanks dude...
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
      X