Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV out problem - please help!!!

Hi!

I have just bought a TV-out add on module for my Matrox Millennium G200 AGP. I have installed it according to the installation instructions provided with the module. I have a S-Video cable that is connected to a scart adapter. I ONLY connect the videocable into the scart adapter, NOT the audio cables (they are missing). The cable is attached to the tv-out and to the TV. When trying to enable TV-out, I get the message "TV output mode can't be used because no video output device (TV or VCR) is detected. Before using TV output mode, make sure a video device is properly connected to one of the TV output connectors on your computer".

Why doesen't my PC detect my TV? Please help!!!!

-Thanks,
    Eirik

I had the same problem. Try sending a vcr or camcorder signal into the TV and make sure its working. The TV may have to be on and be in Aux in mode before you turn the tv-out module on. If it still won't work try plugging the TV into the same power outlet as the computer.
    Mine: Epox EP-8KTA3, Matrox G400 32mb DH + RRG, Athlon 1.2/266, 256mb, WD 30gb ATA100, Pio 32x CDROM, Adaptec 2940U2W, WD 18.3GB 10k U2W, Yamaha CDRW4416, Pio DVD-303, Scsi Zip 100, Seagate 10/20 Gb tape, SBlive platinum, Linksys 10/100 nic, HP 712c printer, HP 6200 scanner, Linksys 4port cable router, Linksys 2port print server/switch
    Hers: Epox EP-3VSA, G400 32mb SH, PIII 750, 256mb, WD 10gb, Pio 6x DVD, Zip 250, Diamond S90, Linksys 10/100 nic

Comment

Working...
    X