Pre-Order Max Delevery Update : Not Good :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Order Max Delevery Update : Not Good :(

Hi everyone, I have been reading some posts about the pre-order people from the US as me and others from Europe with pre June11th orders. I ordered june6, last week Matrox said that they would be receiving their second batch of cards and mine would ship in that batch this week, yea ok thx. So I just called Canada again and now I was told that the second batch has not arrived and they dont know when it will arrive.Matrox sales implied they communicate with their manufacturing plant via email and have not been told when they are receiving more max's for shipment. I found this kind of amusing and lame at the same time, Out of curiosity I asked how many cards were shipped in batch one but he said he didn’t have that information either. They charged me six weeks ago for this card and matrox seems to be pulling a cuty with their terribly vague response. Now I am pissed

Too bad Matrox isn't nice enough to wait until they ship the card before they billed you. I don't mind so much if I get the tracking number as compensation for them taking a chunk of cash from me.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Unfortunately, Wombat, that's the difference between and order and a preorder.

Comment

Working...
      X