tv-out pd5/mystique g200 bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv-out pd5/mystique g200 bug

Anyone been having problems with tv-out with pd5? it is really really screwey and doesnt recognise my tv-out although i had it working with 4.51 (took ages), now it not only doesnt work (i think the rca plug my be funked) but pd5 gets stuck in tv-out (50hz) and no matter what i did i couldnt get out of it, it took a reinstall of the drivers to get it off,
    -- Berserkk - I like complaining

I've had no problems.

Comment

I have the TV-Out on my Millennium G200 and it works just fine with the new Powerdesk.
      Especially the individual monitor settings for each resolution are great.

Comment

Hi Berserk,

reconnect your TV or VCR, reboot, goto adv. disp. properties and THEN disable TV out ...

I experienced the same problem after I forgot to disable TV out and unplugged my TV.
        The card still used the TV out mode, but the according box was unchecked. Reconnecting my TV followed by a reboot brought back the proper settings (checked TV out box) and let me disable TV out.

------------------
        Cheerio,
        Maggi

I used to have some posts in my record and hopefully some of the guys 'n' girls will still know me and my system ...
        Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

the problem is i cant even get the tv/vcr to be detected with pd5 (although i think it may be that ive snapped the rca plug thingy - NFI how though i am actually gentle with it)

Comment

I too experience TVOut problems with the new 5.13 drivers (none with 4.51). With the cable/TV channel set-up accordingly, I'm told no signal can be detected (funny, same setup worked under 4.51). But what's strange, TVOut worked, but the TVOut box remained unchecked. This presented a problem when returning to normal mode (no TVOut). A reg hack did the trick. Simply perform a search for TVOut, and you'll find a section called TVOutEnabled. You should see a '1' there. Change it to '0' (# zero - not letter O). Exit out, and reboot system. You'll still be in TVOut mode, but now the box will be checked. Uncheck it, click OK, and things are back to normal. As mentioned earlier, 4.51 presented no problems at all with TVOut. Maybe this quick update from Matrox (just finished downloading it), fixed it. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
            X