No announcement yet.

How Many Max orders have been recieved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Max orders have been recieved?

I was just wondering how many G400 Max have been recieved? As far as i can tell from the folks at this forum just one? My order is below 12,000 and i hope to see it soon? Gosh I hope i dont sound like I'm Whining.

------------------
    p3 450 underclocked to p2 266 Mill2 pci card running @ VGA 16 colors

Got mine yesterday. #9897.

Comment

Haven't got mine yet and since your order number is so close to mine, then you will probably get your within 5-6 weeks from order date, just like they said. I ordered mine on June 27th adn my number is #11674. They told me by the end of July, probably

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Haven't got mine yet and since your order number is so close to mine, then you will probably get your within 5-6 weeks from order date, just like they said. I ordered mine on June 27th and my number is #11674. They told me by the end of July, probably

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hi!

I received an e-mail from Matrox because I had to ask when the G400 Max will ship to Hong KOng. I had pre-ordered the G400 Max in May.

This is what I was told:
          "The people in the US that ordered from our online store have not received their Millennium G400Max cards yet. These cards should start shipping in the middle of August."

What is he saying? Is he pulling my leg? I sent him a reply that people in many hardware forums have confirmed that they received their G400 Max.

I haven't received a reply yet.

Regards,
          Manoj Mahtani

Comment

It seems to be hard to get a straight answer out of Matrox...

Comment

Anybody known the actual number for european orders ???
              Have some cards already being shipped to europa ????

!! I WANT MY CARD !!!
              !!!!!!!! NOW !!!!!!!!
              or better : yesterday ;-)

Comment

EU-8 was delivered.
                EU-2x (my order) not delivered.

Hope next week.

Comment

If my card does not get here today I may be forced to work on my other 3 machines. I remember having this same anxious wait for my RR (that took 3 months). 5 to 6 is almost bearable. My order# is 11724 The race is on for us I put my order in June28.

[This message has been edited by rekamlias (edited 07-16-99).]

Comment

I talked to Matrox yesterday

I was informed that a large shipment of MAX's is coming in on July 20-21 and that Matrox will be shipping them out to customers on July 23-26.

Paul
                    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Order Number 9870 was recieved on 13 July at 5:30 pm in San Diego, CA. (EYHO)

Comment

Okay, so now that it seems like there are a number of MAX users out there, could we get at least one person to overclock the card and find out what it overclocks to?

Comment

Got Mine on 7/11/99. my order number was 9885-8064. when I was in contact with Matrox they told me I was the seventh person to order on on the day they opened online ordering (June ,1 1199). I am impressed with the quality of the graphics, but not with the speed on my AMD 475 under windows 98. I am getting the windows NT 2000 drivers soon and well see how they are (I'm told not verey good though).

Comment

Well friday came and went and no MAX so now all I can do is rebuild my other 2 machines at least my 4 harddrives and memory came in. good luck to you all and keep posting them cards as they come in.

------------------
                            p3 450 underclocked to p2 266 Mill2 pci card running @ VGA 16 colors ,I'm jusk kidding

Comment

---------------------------------
                              "just like [Matrox] said"

"I received an e-mail from Matrox"

"I talked to Matrox yesterday"

"Matrox has sent me letter with the tracking number today that it was shipped yesterday."
                              ---------------------------------

Anyone see a common thread here? It's that Matrox is actually COMMUNICATING to it's customers, especially when you send a polite query, in the midst of the deluge of e-mail they must be getting!

Matrox is doing something I have never seen their competitors do - give consistent communication back and forth between customers.

Haig, Dan, ROM, and all the rest -- THANKS!

And to the rest of you, please have some patience! Cheesus folks..

[This message has been edited by OrangeJulius (edited 07-16-99).]

Comment

Working...
                              X