G400 giveaway contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 giveaway contest

I've been watchin this forum for some time so I know this is off topic but I thought I'd make a post on matrox's "generosity".
    I of course, tried for the G400 giveaway and didn't win , However they liked my comment and emailed my back asking me if they could use it on their quotes page. If so they wanted my address to send me a gift for the usage of said quote. Well today it finnaly arrived. A thin paper notepad and a bic pen. I'm guesing the $2.00 postage was more than the cost of the 2 items. To get anything is nice so I'm not cryin too much but I gotta say I was hoping for a tad more..tshirt maybe? ah well, I'll sit back now and wait for the burns to be posted on how ungratefull I am

Damn Hooch, that's more free stuff then I ever got from Big M....

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Actually, Paul, you are mistaken. You DID get a 16Mb G200 for the price an 8MB.
      Matt

------------------
      Is this some kind of bust?
      Yes, it's very impressive.

Comment

Hooch,

After all that and you don't even tell us what the quote is? Let's hear it boy!

Dave

btw-I think they should've given you at least a t-shirt as well
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Heh yea a T-shirt would have been sweet and would have resulted in mucho bragging as well as a smile when I thought of Matrox but alas my feeble quote :
          "God I hope this card lives up to the specs... if so let me say this... TOTAL OWNAGE!"
          - Shane Johnson, British Columbia

simply wasn't worthy I think I should maybe get two shirts since Im a hardcore Quaker and yet still I want mah MAX.

Comment

I sent a email to clarify if there was some sort of mistake heh heh heres the original plu reply from matrox..
            Hi there,

Yes, we sent over a notebook and pen. Thanks again for your comments.

Tanya

At 03:48 PM 7/14/99 -0700, you wrote:
            >Tanya, just wanna quickly ask you if the contents of the envelope that was
            >sent to me for using my quote on the G400 page was a notepad and bic pen
            >because it arrived at my local post off opened and taped shut so they marked
            >it "damaged".
            >Thanks
            >
            >-Hooch

I don't know why but somehow I more hostility than before hahah

Comment

Hi Hooch,

perhaps you should ask Tanya if she will send you some pics of her (e.g. posing at the beach).

I guess that would be much better than just a tshirt.

Regards, Uwe.

------------------
              ICQ 41229870

Comment

Working...
              X