monitor looks like crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monitor looks like crap

some one just gave me a mag dx17t monitor and its real fuzzy their is a brown line across the top and a blue line at the bottom.
    also some of the icons at the bottom the color is off on. is thier a cheap fix for this or is the monitor junk? (i could probibly get another one (they got lots of old monitors at work.)give me an idea of what it could be its not realy that old a monitor oct 95 manufature date.

------------------
    its here now only if avp worked. but hey mech 3 looks great.

noel

lol figured it out seems this is a profesinal monitor it has an adjustment called v-con ? vertical conviregence ?? any way playing with the setting fixed it all up. dam this is a nice monitor now.

Comment

Yeah, my Dell screen has the same setting. Adjusting it seems to move the different guns slightly out of alignment. Check the H-con setting too to get it as crisp as possible.

------------------
      Yeah, you know the score...
      (ICQ: 29468849)

Comment

And you have degaussed it, right?

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

yep deguased and adjusted. looks nice now. trinitron tube. hey any of you with colorific it works on multi monitor too. got the 17 sitting next to my 19 and the color is all matched up nice. bring on the multi monitor gameing. some one make a nice combat sim (chopers prefered) that i can put up flight instumentsa and targeting info on secondary monitor. that would be cool.

------------------
          its here now only if avp worked. but hey mech 3 looks great.

noel

Comment

Working...
          X