Canadian G400 Max now shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian G400 Max now shipping

Just got an email to confirm my shipping method. I was Ca-7, so here's to hoping it will arrive in two days (fed Ex overnight), haven't felt this rush since getting my CL Voodoo2, last Feb.

That's great news. I am CA-26, and I just fired up Outlook Express, and set it to check for email every 12 minutes My fingers are crossed, and I am anxious, but I am confident that Matrox will come through soon enough.

Comment

I'm CA-11...I hope its soon.

Guess I'll have my outlook on all day tommorow..

------------------

Comment

What shipping method were you offered in Canada, cost?

I ordered on the site but only Canada Post was offered for $12.25 or so...

Comment

Well, to get the Max to my door seems pretty pricey..the shipments payments are as follows.

Overnight FEDEX $38.00
          2 day Canada Post 33.57
          2-7 day Canada Post 26.84

To bad we in Canada Don't get the $25US rebate for the delay :-(

------------------

Comment

That's interesting, because I am *also* CA-7! I ordered on June 2. I guess the order #'s aren't unique. Strange. Anyway I also got a notice that my card was shipping yesterday. I also selected overnight FEDEX. To Hell with the cost -- this is a hardware emergency for crissake!!!

I got a 19" monitor (ViewSonic G790) last week to be the 2nd head. Main display is a great 21" (ViewSonic PT813). It's gonna be so nice. I think I'll quit my job so I can spend some "quality time" with my hardware ;-)

------------------
            "Anyone who is truly interested in self-improvement should not rule out becoming pure energy." -- unknown

Comment

I ordered my MAX from Insight (www.insight.com/canada). They're not expecting them in until the 25th, but the overnight shipping (purolator I think) is free. It's only $349 instead of $369 too. That means it comes in under $400 ($399 to be exact) including tax and shipping.

I hope I can last the extra week :-)

------------------
              Andrew Gallagher - andrew.gallagher@bmo.com
              Asus P2B-S, PII-350, 64MB PC100, MillG200 8MB, SBLive! Retail, Win98

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
              X