And it begins again - COOL those new cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it begins again - COOL those new cards

Guess what I just got from Allstarshop.com and I've already put a fan on it.

I used the same Crystal Cooler fan that I had on my G200. Fits nicely without screws.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

That sure looks nice...

Damn it, wish I had one of those...

Say again, where did you get that fine looking tablecloth, it's a must-have item for all Matroxaholics...

Ghydda

------------------
    A slowly desintegrating nobody with an AMD K6-2 350@3.5x110 on a ASUS P5A with 256MB Memorycard PC100, Adaptec 2940UW, Adaptec 2904CD, 3 SCSI HD, JVC Burner, Plextor 40Max, SBlive Value SBLive with homemade S/PDIF I/O-card and last but not least - Matrox Marvel G200 16MB SD
    As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
    My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
    |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

That's not a tablecloth, but his wallpaper....

Good job Pauly... Sure hope with that helicopter on your card, that you screwed down your PC really good on your desk!!

Jorden.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

That's so Hunsow won't make fun of my messy desk...LOL

Now Steve, don't even post a picture of that wimpy 16MB card here with my 32MB card.

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hey - I've got a 32mb thank you very much!

------------------
          Cheers,
          Steve
          It's Only A Graphics Card!
          (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

It's gonna be real tough waiting for my MAX. Everyone around me is gonna start getting there G400's and I'm just gonna be patinetly waiting for my MAX twiddling my thumbs LOOSING MY FRICKEN MIND!!! okay, I feel better now

Dave
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Sorry Steve, I was missinformed about your card. Erm Jorden...LOL

OK, so show us that bigger fan

Paul

Comment

Nice card is it the real deal ALBPM? I saw the same Deal at ALLSTARS. What are you doing for a bumpmaping game DRAKAN-DEMO?
                Let me know... How much of a performance hit you get at 1024X768 32-bit w/ the BM thats the key for me ....Good luck with that "disco" fan heheh

Trainwrecker Computer Addicts

Comment

ok its startin to happen. my nice new 300.00 cue stick camein. ups tracking says i should have my g400 dual head retail on monday. dam why cant they deliver on sat like the post office. bastards. now if only the pool table company can get off thire buts and deliver my table.

fan waiting, power strip waiting, system waiting, and new pd 5.13 for g400 waiting and what did i forget oh ya im still waiting. im just so mixxed up

------------------
                  Waiting for g400 to show up, while i go slowly insane. I don't have a warped mind do i?

noel

Comment

Go look in the 'how high can you go' thread for my new modification to my fan....

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve
                    It's Only A Graphics Card!
                    (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

ALBPM: where did you get that fan from?

do you have a webpage URL?

Comment

Hmmmm...I got my G400 today too. Yay! Its been in for about 4 hours now and all I keep saying is "Oh my god! I can't believe that!!"

This card rocks! I ran the Drakan demo today at 1280x1024x32. It got as slow as 20 fps....not bad I thought considering my Voodoo2 12meg was doing 800x600x16 at only 25-50 fps.

To say I'm pleased with this card is an understatement.

However, back to the topic. I'm looking at getting one or two Card Coolers...anyone tried those yet on the G400?

Comment

Oh, I forgot to mention my system.

P-II 400
                          256 meg PC133 SDRAM
                          32meg G400 DH

And Unreal at 1280x1024x32 rocks!

Comment

Hey rickT, I got a couple of those Crystal Coolers at a small local PC shop, sorry no url for ya.

Hey LAMFDTK, do ya know were I can get some colored lights to reflect off this Disco fan...Heheh

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 07-08-99).]

Comment

Yeah, good story paul. You probably stole some of your wife's crystal and carved them yourself. But anyways, those things must be a nightmare to keep looking nice, my black fans can't stay dust free for more than an hour.
                              Matt

------------------
                              Yes, I am serious and don't call me Shirley

Comment

Working...
                              X