Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Head In Transit!

Well Guys,

I've already got an OEM single-head in here, and it's running pretty well, but since I had the privilege of returning it, I decided... what the heck, I'd order a dual-head.

MME Technologies, Inc. is shipping me two of them (one for a friend), overnight, with Saturday delivery... retail box, with warranty/guarantee... for $425. Not bad. The cards themselves were $189!

I'll let you all know how it is, in the morning!

- Gurm

The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

I got my g400 DH 32MB from allstarshop for $165 and I think it is great. Runs fine at 145mhz core, 192mhz memory I believe. Runs ok at 150mhz for a little while, but then the screen falls apart - might need some cooling on the back of the card. EMBM is incredible.

Comment

Got mine today. Just started playing with it when I was informed the it was my turn to cook! What bull***t! Anyway, I am tinkering around for a bit now, but I already love the dual monitor.

Area

Comment

My second monitor is only 15"... POUT!

Hehe. I just can't wait for DVDMax, plus more desktop real-estate (17" monitors are down in the low $200 range now).

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
        X