yes its been shipped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes its been shipped.

matrox claims my g400 is shipping out today.

------------------
    Waiting for g400 to show up, while i go slowly insane. I don't have a warped mind do i?

noel

merchant2,

How did you find out? What is your order number? Mine is 9884. Just want to gauge how long it takes before I get mine.

JamesA

<b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

i called the matrox store. customer service line ah 1 877 mbuynow.

they just shiped alot of them last night and more are going out to night.

callem.

------------------
      Waiting for g400 to show up, while i go slowly insane. I don't have a warped mind do i?

noel

[This message has been edited by merchant2 (edited 07-07-99).]

[This message has been edited by merchant2 (edited 07-07-99).]

Comment

Hello merchant2 -

I assume you ordered a MAX. I'm curious what your order number was too. Mine is 9897. Maybe we can predict when Matrox is closing in on our orders. Anyone else confirm a shipment and provide an order number?

Craig

Comment

I have a MAX on order, number 9926. Haven't heard anything yet, but I did have a few e-mails with Matrox customer service. I received the same letter from Joan that several other people got stating that a small number of MAXes had been produced and would ship this week. I also confirmed that Matrox would definitely send out an e-mail with the UPS tracking number as soon as it ships.

Mark Veneziano

Comment

no i ordered a regular g400 retail. i did not want to wait for as max. as for g400 regular my order number is 115xx sorry if you got confused and asumed i mean a max, but maybe i'll get lucky when i open the box and they stuffed a max in thier by mistake. matrox so far is keeping thire ship dates right it was 2weeks ago to date when i placed my order.

------------------

noel

Comment

Working...
            X