Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dual Head G400 boards, what's the story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Head G400 boards, what's the story?

I have one place telling me Sept, another telling me next week, is there an official word on when dual head g400 regulars are going to be shipped to retailers?

I just placed an order for a retail Matrox G400 regular from Sunway Graphics,Inc. I am suppose to receive the order on Wednesday.

Comment

Hey, do you have the link to the site? How much did it cost you? Do they sell the MAX too? If they have it in stock, I am going to order one even if they only have the vanilla version.

Comment

Kooguy,

The site is http://www.sg3d.com/, they only had the retail dual head G400 regulars. They received a shipmnet last Friday. They want $189, I think they may be sold out now, but I would call, they are very responsive.

Comment

Heard back from one of the retailers, seems
          mid July is the earliest they will get them in, that means late July for me to get it. You'd figure Canada would be a good bet for getting some of the cards first.

Comment

I just bought a DH OEM 32MB from allstar for $165. I found them on pricewatch and they looked good on resellerratings so I took the plunge. I will let everyone know if they deliver what they said they would. Only problem is no bundle, but that wasn't an issue for me.

Area

Comment

Area: I ordered one from them yesterday as well. Im gonna slap a 6400rpm fan onto the heatsink

Comment

rickT & Area: I ordered one as well. Looks like we'll be getting them the same time.

*anxiously awaiting the Fed Ex truck* =)

Comment

I just received my dual head retail G400 from http://www.sg3d.com. I haven't had much time to play but Quake2 is definitely playable at 1024 x 748 16 & 32 bit color. I previously had a TNT2, which is faster in some respects, but the G400 has the best image quality going.

Comment

Went through Allstar...on the DH OEM. Will be here tomorrow. I hope the no software bundle...doesn't mean no DVD software. I don't care about the other crap...like drivers, etc...

Comment

I just got mine in TODAY!!! Ordered it from allstar last friday (longest damn weekend I ever had). And YES it does come with 1 CDROM containing some drivers, the techdemo, and the DVD software. The tech demo is pretty cool.

The install was cake, and everything is living up to what I've expected. It's like somebody hit the turbo switch on the G200!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X