AGP issues revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGP issues revisited

Could you tell me what mobo are you running your G200, and were you able to get/force 2x on it when using 5.13 drivers, please.

I'm especially interested on SS7 systems, since I've discussed with 2 people besides me who were not able to get it working on Asus P5A, even though it might have worked using the 4.51 drivers. (using the hacks won't just make any difference, nor doing it manually)

The reason I'm so concerned of this is the frightening thought that struck me of maybe Matrox disabled it for good on SS7 systems for getting less nasty feedback from the users.. After all with 4.51 you'd had to explicitly force it on; it never worked on SS7 system as default.

Thank you

B

If you are trying to use the registry hacks that you used with the 4.51 drivers, they will not work. The whole regitry structure for PD 5.13 has changed. I don't have them with me now and if no one else answers I will look them up when I get home.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Thanks Joel, but I'm aware of that.

Anyone else?

B

Comment

Tested the new drivers with my VA503+, and there is 2X. The mobo is rev. 1.01a, Millenium G200 with 1.6/5.13, 128 pc100.
        Matt

Comment

Working...
        X