Well . . . It cost me $10 to cancel at buynow.com and an extra $40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well . . . It cost me $10 to cancel at buynow.com and an extra $40

to buy the card from Matrox store, but if they are promising all Matrox store orders to be delivered by the end of the month, and retail to be delivered by 9/9 . . . I ain't waitin' (to use the vernacular)!
    Matrox, I certainly hope you live up to your promises - I build computers and have always used voodoo, until recently I used a Viper 770 for a friend (and he is very happy) - I hope I'm going to be happy . . .

That's why buy.com.sucks
    It's great when everything works properly, but if you have to cancel or return anything, you're scrod.

Comment

I've done the same....cancelled my order and spent the extra $54 to get the Max from the online store. They assured me that I would have it by the end of July. And if it takes longer than 5-6 weeks...here comes the 10% discount and free shipping...and a sh%t load of complaint email..Matrox better know what they are doing.

Comment

buy.com does not charge you a fee if you cancel an item that is out of stock

Comment

I ordered my card from buyNOW.com, not buy.com - different companies altogether.

Comment

Working...
          X