Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok read this for some really weired fun

The great matrox conspiracy

In the year 2035 our world has changed some say for the better and others for the worst. In a grand coo unforeseen by many, matrox a Canadian based graphics company, used the revenues generated by the presales of their video cards to finance the worlds largest and most advanced military force. Matrox forces using the vast distribution and shipping channels created for their products quickly infiltrated the countries of the world. Matrox military personal vastly outnumbering the opposing forces easily seized control of the world's governments. Strangely enough the most resistance too matrox forces came from rival Graphics Company 3dfx. 3dfx forces having received poor training due to the speed of their training were quickly vanquished. 3dfx headquarters are now a smoking hole in the ground. Matrox command staff have been over heard saying " they fell so fast its really ridiculous"
    In other news matrox claims that plans for the new g2400 video card have been stolen causing a 4-week delay in shipping.

can you tell im really board and have too much free time on my hands??????

------------------
    Waiting for g400 to show up, while i go slowly insane. I don't have a warped mind do i?

noel

LOL

Excellent Noel,

I knew you had a funny side

Cheers,
    Maggi 'King of Hybridism'

Comment

Working...
    X