PD5.13 = no light flares in q3test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PD5.13 = no light flares in q3test?

Just wondering if anybody else has the light flares working in q3test with the new icd. I have installed the new drivers <A href="http://forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum109/HTML/001840.html">the right way</A> and re-installed q3test, but still no light flares.
    it kinda sucks cause i was bragging about how good they looked on my g200 (when using icd b2) to my voodoo3-loving friend.

((stereo))

You have to turn that on in the options. Its off by default.

Comment

Well that's the reason why I made this post... the light flares option *is* enabled, but there are no light flares.

If anybody is using the new ICD with q3test and has a functioning light flares option (meaning you see them when it is "enabled" and don't see them when it is "disabled") please reply and explain what magic you performed to get it to work.

((stereo))

Comment

Oh, well then, my misunderstanding. What are you using for the lightmap selection? It should work, but these drivers seem to be giving pretty inconsistent results for some people, so YMMV. If you want to post your settings, I will compare them to mine, and we can see what, if anything, is different. I can tell you that flares are working for me.

Comment

Working...
        X