Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monitor question. Something about Matrox here too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor question. Something about Matrox here too!

Not really. Yes, if the fabs are suddenly and strangely well going - Matrox should had never ever cared about releasing the G400 MAX later in 9/9!!
    I'm dissapointed in Matrox, and I just cancelled my order.
    This is what many is thinking now I bet and with the release date of the V4 - which is a next generation chip with SLI capabilities, to be around the same date, they're flat dead. Reminds me of ATI and Rage128.

OK.. I said what I thought about Matrox's latest state and could I please ask a question?
    Thanks.

I was wondering. For an average home PC user, does it really make such a difference with a 17" monitor compared to a 19"?
    Thanks again!

Whatever.

Now to your question:

Errh, depends what your going to be doing on it... Also depends on the make/model of the monitor. Some cheapo 19" monitors are worse than some decent 17" ones.

An 'average' home user would, I imagine, just use their computer for word processing, email and some gaming., Soooo, a 17" is more than enough.

If your a graphic artist/power user/gaming freak then a decent one like a Mitsubushi/Sony/Ilyama 19" would be down your alley.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X