Matrox preorder people WE NEED ANSWERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox preorder people WE NEED ANSWERS

I think we all need a direct answer from Matrox, We all allready paid our credit cards, so we have the right to know what happened with our g400 max.
    If we can organize some big email request for a press release about Shipping time and discounts ( 10% or more ), I think Matrox will have to respond.
    I don't like to pay 250 bucks for something that I don't know if it really exist!!!!!
    Sorry if I misspell something, my english is not so well.

I am with you buddy!

I need to know when the G400 Max releases. I already paid for it in full!!!!!!!!!!11

This sucks!

If this card releases in September then I could have used the money for another card like the TNT2 Ultra or something.

We should do something about this delay!!

Regards,
    Manoj Mahtani

Comment

I'm afraid this is the risk you take pro-ordering which is why I keep advising poeple not to. You are putting your money down on an unreleased product with no definate release date.

I've asked Matrox for a statement on MAX shipping.

Comment

Cool!

Let us know what you find out!!

I want the G400 Max Soon!

Regards,
        Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Cool!

Let us know what you find out!!

I want the G400 Max Soon!

Regards,
          Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Unscrupulous companies will gladly take your money now for products way down the pike.

It's up to YOU to not get involved in this kind of activity if you don't like the aftermath.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

May be

Comment

I'm with all of you. I want my MAX... I would expect Matrox to make a statement soon, with all the email and such they are receiving. If you havn't emailed matrox about ship dates and other concerns do it now. The more they get, the more they will listen, I hope...

Comment

I think if we start mailing to the most important games and hardware related sites, like sharky, voodooextreme, etc, they will post it in the news, and I think Matrox don't want posible future customers knows about it.

Comment

Me too. If any of you happen to call Matrox, can you ask them if I pre-order now, will I get it by end of this month? I want one bad. They didn't return my mail when I asked them that. They should really tell us themselves when it will be out. I wonder how many people will cancel their order if Matrox does not give a statment soon.

Comment

I have yet to receive ANY response from Matrox, Tech or Sales. I'm starting to wonder... Oh well, wait till it hits the shelves and buy from a reputable dealer so you can return it if anything should go wrong. I've learned my lesson. Never again. But I would buy a G400 Max methinks!

Comment

Working...
                      X