No announcement yet.

CG Infinity - only in the full version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CG Infinity - only in the full version?

I wonder if CG Infinity and VideoPaint are available only in MS Pro, not MS Video Edition? I need to paste small pictures into video and draw letters over video. Since the Ulead tutorial showed both CG and VP, I thought I could use them when needed, but I could not find them in any CD, which came with Marvel. I will appreciate if anyone could clarify it or show a convenient way to do this job.

You have to buy the full version to
    get CG Infinity and Video Paint.

Comment

In absence of CG Infinity and other goodies you should be able to do what you want with MS VE.

For writing on the video you can use the titling feature - it's fairly simple but can do the job (combined with 2D/3D moving path).

For images use another graphics program (PaintShopPro for example) and import the image into the video and set the duration.

You could even use this technique to do the text on video.

Remember to create images that are the same size as the video clips you are using (speeds up render times and doesn't lead to resizing artefacts )

I have used these techniques to effect before I got MSP V5.2 with all the additional add-ons.

Phil
      Phil
      AMD XP 1600+ ,MSI K7TPro2-RU, 512Mb, 20Gb System, 40Gb RAID0 , HP 9110 CD-RW, Pioneer DVD/CD, Windows 2000 Pro SP2, ATI RADEON 7000, Agere OHCI 1394, DX8.1, MSP 6.5, Midiman USB AudioSport Quattro (4 channel 24bit/96Khz sound unit)

Comment

Thank you, Jerrold and Phil!
        Phil, that was what I approximately did and do. The problem is that I need to paste an image of, say, 1/8 of the frame in a particular place. That is a kind of P in the A, with resizing, blue screening and rendering. Thanks for the hint on equal sizes. As for the CG-Inf, I need to enhance some lines on the wall by drawing on top of the video. It is hardly possible with titling.
        I guess I have to go for MS Pro 5.2, if I find it in the Netherlands.
        Thanks once again.

Comment

Working...
        X