Weird little creature in the new drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird little creature in the new drivers

Whether a bug I don´t know, but it affects letters seemingly at random. At this instant all capital G:s have a little solid cube on the upper half of the letter, same colour as the letter itself. Other times it can be other letters, or numbers, but for the most part it´s not there at all. It never affects more than one specific letter at a time. I never saw anything like this with the 4.51 drvs. I wonder if it has anything tp do with device bitmaps caching, fonts caching or the likes.

Anyone else?

rubank

How about this one... Every time I go to check e-mail with OE the window will change back and forth in size 3 or 4 times all by it's self. But alway at the exact moment OE is downloading messages from the server.

The other (more mainstream problem and definitely not a "weird little creature") is that no matter what I throw at the registry (1, -1, -2) I can only get agp x1. Hopefully this is common and someone will spank me and send me off to a solution . ;^)

Comment

ChrisB,

First problem has happened to many people and Matrox knows about it. Probably wont be fixed until the next release.
      Secondly, it is well known that Super7 mobos have an extremely hard time running at AGP2X. In other words, it's not recommended to do it because most peoples systems are unstable. If you have Intel mobo, then I don't know since I own Super7.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Chris B,

I guess you´ve been there, but in case not - look here forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum109/HTML/001864.html

rubank

Comment

Working...
        X