My little rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little rant

Downloading pd 5 with a full icd at last - ever notice that it took matrox nearly as long to produce a full icd as it would for a woman to go through pregnancy?

No, really? Couldn't say I noticed.

Comment

Um, no, I don't usually don't notice such things.... Why - you just had a kid?

------------------
      Cheers,
      Steve
      It's Only A Graphics Card!
      (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

I have a MAX and a kid on order, I'm pretty shore the kid is coming sept30, not shore about the MAX.
        Must say that the waiting seems longer for the MAX then for the kid

Comment

Congratulation. Tell her, its relay important that kids learn from the start to spot the difference between loser crap and winner thing in life, and a max is the best pedagogic tool you know to learn this.
          Its also important to learn the next generation that Matrox is the right path in life and to be aware of the dark side.

AMEN

Comment

Boys, you´re way behind.
            I´ve had a MAX for 16 years, and I don´t feel any need to upgrade

rubank

Comment

Congrats jsb and Opus. I had mine 3/15!

I can say now that a Max purchase may not be used as much as you want to. I even deleted Half-Life becuase I just don't to seem to have time to play anymore...
              Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

Comment

Hehe. My wife is due with our first on August 19th . Unfortunately she feels I should spend my money on Junior and not on that 'stupid computer'. So no MAX for me (for a while anyway ).

Maybe Junior will want his/her own G200-powered system...

All the best for yours,

Cheers

Comment

Aawwwhhhhhh. Cute baby. Jeepman, you've made me come over all paternal. What's a G400 MAX? A couple more months though and maybe she (?) will want to join you in a multiplayer/Co-Op game of Halflife .

JSB - tried that logical approach - my missus doesn't fall for it

Cheers
                  A rather broody Opus

Comment

Working...
                  X