Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people ordered the MAX from Matrox's site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people ordered the MAX from Matrox's site?

Hi Cas

I ordered a G400Max from the web site 3 weeks ago. It took two attempts, and they do seem to debit your card - I've had a statement to prove it!

Also, if like me you live in the UK, Matrox will charge you VAT and delivery when the card is ready to ship. I don't know how it works for other countries.

I have a warning though - it may just apply to inter-currency orders (I'm in the UK), but this is my story:

6th June: First order failed - card debited
    8th June: Card credited, less a few quid
    9th June: Second order succeeded - card redebited

So, if your card issuer charges conversion at source, you will get a nasty surprise (almost enough for a pint of beer) if the order fails.

I don't know if you've been reading related threads, but Matrox are apparently having trouble with G400Max availability, so you may be waiting a few weeks.

Hope this helps

Ordered mine on June 1. Credit card got charged June 3. Received and paid bill around June 20. Still have not received the MAX yet, or even an e-mail saying it has shipped or been delayed or whatever.

Mark Veneziano

Comment

How many people ordered the MAX from Matrox's site?

I was just wondering. If I order the G400Max from Matrox's web site, do they take the money out of my CC right away, or do they wait till the board is ready to ship and then take out the money?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X