Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GENERAL STRIKE !!

Okay guys,

It seems some people think that they can do anything on these forums. Like scare away most of our friends, because they feel left out on the beta-testing of the new drivers & cards.

I call for a general strike !!

If any of the following people answers in a thread, ignore them, even if you're personally attacked !! Just ignore them!!

If any of them has a question, don't answer!!
    Just let them sink to the end of the que!!

And if you feel that you know someone else who needs to be ignored, (and all the below people will say my name should be on here ) then add it !!

Here's my small list:

glennbrook1998
    kasper
    Manifest
    seff255
    Whisper

Let them excuse themselves at the testers first !!

Okay... I'm lurking from now on... will only answer to real questions, and won't respond to any of the above (and maybe those who will be added below !!)

Jorden
    Jordâ„¢

Now THAT is what I call flame-bait...

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve
    It's Only A Graphics Card!
    (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

Jordan

First you claim that the sky is falling down and for Ant to close the thread. Next you wish to ignore these stimulating ideas and conversation. How passé. I suggest that you change your UserName to "Chicken Little" and continue posting.

Comment

Take your message and your black list to China you communist loser! That just goes to show you the forum is obviously divided into the Matrox in-crowd (oh, I love you Marcus, oh warm fuzzy feeling, =), =), I get warm all over) and the people who find a lot to complain about Matrox.

I'm not here to make friends, got plenty of my own, I am hear as a Matrox user in the Matrox forum looking for answers, hoping Matrox will listen with their deaf ears, hoping you brown-nosers with warm, fuzzy feelings for each other just keep your loving feelings for one another quiet or stay in the friggin' closet or take your love for eachother to another forum, perhaps homo love?

Jorden, your small list is a crock. If you don't like the complaints don't respond just like you said. Don't blacklist me just because I have an opinion to voice in a public forum. That's the whole point here no? Or is it warm fuzzy feelings, afterglow.

You friggin' commie!

Comment

LOL Steve !!

Jorden.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Jorden , got your class 3 fire suit on and halon surpression system ready to go. i think your going too need them

------------------
            i spend way too much time and money on my 3 systems.

[This message has been edited by merchant2 (edited 06-29-99).]

Comment

This is great !!!! It's been slow at work today....heheh

I think I may have an extra fire extinguisher
              around here somewhere.

Paul
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Wombat quotes:

So, where do I fit into Manifest's little world? I must be one of those pink-o communist supporters.

Hey give credit where it is due, glenbrook1998 wants the glory here.

Comment

Wow, this is a really cool idea, Jorden.

But I must admit I feel somewhat sidestepped here. With regards to the names on your list the grounds for qualification seem very low, so I figure I could fit in. And it seems to be a rather short list even for a short list. Well, small people make small lists, I guess.

Do I have to make a special application or could you just throw me in? I want to be on that list.

rubank

[This message has been edited by rubank (edited 06-29-99).]

Comment

Err...
                    Wombat, I don't want to be picky or anything (yeah right! )... But wasn't the idea to ignore those guys...

Something like... pretending their posts don't exist...

D1

Comment

Well, glenbrook, since you're here for help with a Matrox related problem, I suggest first off you insult all the people here that could give you that help....oh, I see, you did that already. Ok, next, try this, whine about the crappie video card that you bought and now can't get to work and it's all Matrox fault...oh, ok, got that one too. Well, ok nevermind, it looks like you're well on your way to getting lots of help 'round here. Oh, if all else fails...try insulting their heritage...they love that!

Later Troll.
                      Paul
                      Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

I just wish I knew how to make those cute little funny faces, hehe
                        jim

------------------
                        P2-350 o/c 450, BH-6 mobo,128mb pc-100,Mill. G-200 8mb o/c 115, win98,dx6.1,4.51,2.3
                        THREE BIG FANS

System 1:
                        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                        Epox 8K7A
                        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                        SBLIVE 5.1
                        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                        3Com Hardware Modem
                        Teac 20/10/40 burner
                        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

glenbrook1958 (yes, that's correct, your opinions belong back in the 50's):

First of all, unless you know more than I do about Jorden, it seems that he hails from the Netherlands, and has very little to do with Communist China.

Secondly, do you proclaim to be an expert on "homo love?" Is this why you are directing Jorden to that forum?

Geeze, glennbrook, your remarks come straight out of the Red Scare days. Instead, be a Neo-Nazi, like me.

Marcus:

Seems like we have two "Master-baiters" here.

Bill
                          People call me a computer god; I remind them that I am merely a minor deity...

Comment

Durango, check the FAQ's ... right top of the screen, underneath Gamer's Alliance Discussion Forums ....

And thanks Bill... Maybe someone will learn... But I don't think so !
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

These forums are here for users to help out fellow users. They are run by users for fellow users. They have no official connection to Matrox. If you want to make complaints against Matrox go to Matrox and do it. If yo have a problem or concern then feel free to raise it there is no problem in that. If you do it in a way that provokes trouble then I have a problem with that and I will ban. And you don't have to worry about Sef he was banned a long time ago. You can call me pro Matrox, anti Matrox or whatever the hell else you like to call me. I am pro my site and my forums and keeping them running in the way I (and most of the people that visit) want to see them run.

[This message has been edited by Ant (edited 06-29-99).]

Comment

Working...
                              X