Thanks for all your support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for all your support

I would like to take a few secs and say thanks. I have made a few friends from my site and these here forums. It has meant a lot to me.

Although I may be leaving the MURC does not mean I am going away. I plan on being seen more in these forums than I have been in the past. Hope y'all don't mind.

At this current moment I will not be starting or moving to another site. I'z just leavin.

And most of all I would like to thank Ant for everything he has done for me. If it wasn't for him I would have been forced to close down the forums before they had a chance to start. <font size="4" color="Red">Ant, you be the man!</font>

Stay cool and don't sing the blues.

------------------
    Flangor StrongAxe
    flangor@matroxusers.com
    System specs: One bourbon, one scotch and one beer

Flangor, this is a great loss for us. I have visited your site several times a day for the past year. I discoved the Matroxusers Forums while visiting your site about a year ago, looking for info on the G200.
    You've been there for us through the good and bad times always supporting us when we needed it.
    Well hell, thanks Bro you've done a hell of a job and I'll really miss the good old M-factor site.

Don't be a stranger, Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Well it was a good site while it lasted. Made my daily visits to keep up on the latest. Now I guess I'll have to surf even more to get the scoop

We'll miss the site, Flanman. But now you got more time for posting and games
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Flangor,

Well, I tried to post earlier and it appeard to have wiped the Matrox Hardware forum clean again. Hope it works this time.

Anyhow, thanks for the great site and lots of good info to read. I became a daily reader and thoroughly enjoyed checking things out everyday. Gald to hear you will still be around and I'm sure we will have many more TFC frag sessions to come

Take care,

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

THANKS, Flangor, I will definitely miss your site. You did one hell of a job.
          Matt

Comment

Thanx Flangor !

I miss you and your site already ... (ooops, sorry for this small blues)

Anyway, you did hell of a job there and I hope you'd be lurking in here every once in a while ... it's just a mouse click away

Take care !

------------------
            Cheers,
            Maggi

Asus P2B-S @ 112MHz FSB * Celeron300A @ 504MHz
            Heavily boosted by the Millenium G400 32MB SGRAM DualHead

Comment

Thanks a lot Flangor!
              Your site was one of the 'chosen few' that I try to visit every day... I guess I'll have to search a little harder now...

Sees ya around!

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve
              It's Only A Graphics Card!
              (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

Thanks Flangor,

You already know how I feel. Keep in touch.

Joel
                Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Flangor, I just want to say that I really enjoyed visiting your site. You did a great job, and now I'm going to get carpel tunnel syndrome from clicking the mouse to try and find a new source for all the news and reviews you brought us... Good luck in your future endeavors, and don't be a stranger 'round here!

------------------
                  Manex

Celeron 300A@450, ABIT BH-6, IBM Deskstar 10GXP, 128MB RAM, Matrox Millenium G200 16MB, SB Live!, Adaptec AHA-2940UW, Plextor 32X CD-Rom, Plextor 4X CD-R, USR 56K modem, Sony 17" Trinitron Monitor

ABIT BF6, P3-600E FC-PGA @800, 128MB Crucial 7ns SDRAM, IBM Deskstar 10GXP, Matrox Millenium G400 DH 32MB, Sound Blaster Live!, D-LINK 10/100 Ethernet, Adaptec 2940UW, Plextor 32X CDROM, Plextor 4X/12X CD-R, SCSI Zip Drive, Motorola Cybersurfr Cable Modem

Comment

aaaawwwwwwww nooooooooo =( does this mean I'm gonna have to change my bookmark and come straight to the forums? damn

Mate, it'll be good to have ya around on the message boards a bit more.

Marcus, what voltage are you pushing through that Celery of yours? Mine takes 2.3V get get up to 504, and I'm kinda reluctant to do that.

------------------
                    Celeron 300A @ 464, BH6(KG), 128MB Corsair CAS2 PC100, Voodoo3 3000 (166), SBLive!Value, 4.3GB + 8.4GB Fireball CRs, 10Mb Netgear NIC, Internal ZIP100, Sidewinder Freestyle Pro
                    Agent. Copyright © 1998-99 Agent. All rights reserved.

Comment

Strong AX is the man! thanks for the work you put into this whole mess...It was worth it here at my PC anyway Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X