Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT2 ultra ditched in favour of the MAX

i want a commission!

a buddy who i haven't talked to in years phoned me the other day, and we got to talking about
    geek stuff. turns out he's ordering a new p3 450 system and was gonna go with the viper 770,
    you should have heard him drooling. being a happy ('cept for the obvious) g200 owner, i told
    him he should take a look at a comparison involving the g400max. 'what's that?' said he. 'that'
    said i 'will give that tnt2 ultra a kick in the pants'. 'oh' said he 'i will go see'. so i gave him
    the url for murc, sharky's and matrox.

funny thing y'know... next day i got an email, and a phone call saying 'thanks bud!' he's got it
    ordered, expected end of july, and got a loaner card to get him by until then.

matrox: i want my 10% !!!

anyway, my thanks to ant and the beta testers et al for giving me a good enough education to be able to
    explain some of the finer points of adapter comparison to my friend. i'm learning much from
    you matrox fans... i feel sorry for the competition, they don't get the benefit of your
    knowledge.

'k, bye 8¬)

[This message has been edited by scotty (edited 06-29-99).]
    p2 266@300 (4x75mhz) | qdi legend-v, lx chipset, bios 2.0sl | 96 mb pc100 | mill g200agp@99mhz 8mb sg, bios 2.6, pd 5.52 | win 98se

Every thought of being a salesman

Comment

no, but thanks fer the insult
      p2 266@300 (4x75mhz) | qdi legend-v, lx chipset, bios 2.0sl | 96 mb pc100 | mill g200agp@99mhz 8mb sg, bios 2.6, pd 5.52 | win 98se

Comment

A salesman is like a priest! We don't curse, smoke or drink.

Ohh shit, I do smoke and drink!!!

Jake
        Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
        ----------------------
        Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Working...
        X