The G400 Availability Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G400 Availability Thread

Hey, It's getting close enough and we need to keep an eye out for the G400's. If you have heard of any dates as to when the cards will be on the shelves or will be shipping post it here.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Pick your poison:

Buy Now Computer Products: std=7/13 MAX=7/07

Multiwave Technology: both=7/13

NECX: std=7/13 MAX=7/07

post by Maggi from www.mga200.com, regarding the MAX:
    For orders placed before June 11, every attempt is being made to honor our quoted delivery time frame of 3-4 weeks. For orders placed after June 11, every attempt will be made to honor the quoted delivery time frame of 5-6 weeks from date of order.

post by dotado from Sylvain (Matrox):
    Unfortunately, I don't have a specific date. The cards are expected to begin shipping from our warehouse the first week of July.

post by Paul from AGN forum, regarding the MAX:
    Unfortunately, I've got bad news. The ***boss*** have sent us a mail friday by saying G400MAX is delayed until the end of july (it seems that there are problems on the production).

Doesn't seem like consistency is one of Matrox's strong points. Unfortunately for me, patience is not one of mine!

Mark

Mark Veneziano

Comment

I forgot Dave's recent post from a Matrox e-mail...

...they told me I should have it by the end of July.
      Mark Veneziano

Comment

And just to add what MarkV said, I ordered the G400 Max and I placed the order on Sunday evening. That would be June 27th 1999.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
        X