X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my .02 on Jealousy, Beta, G200, Matrox

Sorry smile,

it doesn´t add up.
    No single individual will pay you two cents for that.

rubank

Smile I think your wrong about everything you said there boy.

Chaosers,
    Shlooky

Comment

hey smile what company have you ever seen release up dated drivers for cards no longer in production (original mystiqe or m3d anyone)matrox thats who.

------------------
      I spend way too much time and money on my 3 systems, and I can't spell worth a dam either

[This message has been edited by merchant2 (edited 06-29-99).]

Comment

Rend V1xxx,V2xxx
        3dfx Vd1, Vd2, Bansh
        Ati product too long to list
        etc etc

But nobody care, because like G200, it is old stuff,
        Old computer hardware only worth its weight in sand!

[This message has been edited by smile (edited 06-29-99).]

Comment

well nobody care's , well mabye not you or me or any of the other guy's .gal's who can aford to buy the latest tech every 6 months or less. but thire are pepole who still use 486 comp's out thire who do. i just ran into a some one who bought a new compaq p2 300 system that had onboard mga mystiqe the original and they would find it kind of a pain that oh its a totaly dead chip go spend even more money on something newer becuase x app don't work with it. so matrox drop the ball the 200. if as you say who cares it's old tech "like the g200" why do you care your not still useing it are you?

------------------
          I spend way too much time and money on my 3 systems, and I can't spell worth a dam either

noel

[This message has been edited by merchant2 (edited 06-29-99).]

Comment

my .02 on Jealousy, Beta, G200, Matrox

Just my .02

1. I am old enough to understand that the reason Matrox never manage to develop a proper driver for G200 is because they don't have the personal($$$$) to properly develop both G200(which is/was obsolete when it come out) and G400(which is where Matrox will make their $$$$ next year!) at the same time

They make a company decision! take my word on it!

2. There is no reason for Matrox G200 owner to wait or rant anymore about new driver issue, even if Matrox come out with a "perfect" driver tomorrow for G200, the card is obsolete.

3. For those who feel "screw" by Matrox, just vote with your pocket book, there is plenty of Great card out there with the proper company resourse and support. just skip G400 in silent protest!

4. A few of the "Beta-boyz" keep mention about Jealousy!!! there is nothing for anybody to be Jealous about, some of you receive "new""beta" driver which is due 8 month late!
            Most Beta tester get "PAID" for their time and effort,

5. Matrox, G400 seem to be a nice product, G200 is dead long ago!
            Matrox did screw G200 owner(there is no excuse, and I don't want to hear offical company BS line), life goes on, just don't get screw again!

6. We are "PAID" customer, we should not pay hard earn money to be beta tester or non finish product.

Lets have a vote
            Which graphic card company have the best customer support? (take care of their customer)(frequent update)(answer problem)

Comment

Working...
            X