G400 32MB bulk in Austria!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 32MB bulk in Austria!

I just bought this 32 MB OEM version today The price is the same... in SCS Multiplex centre (maybe you know

that must have been the card that guy from birg.at was talking about this afternoon =)

any more Austrians here?

Comment

My country is rated the 2nd most PC savy country in Asia, and Austria gets the OEM before us? Some say Austria is the most beautiful country in the world.

Comment

G400 32MB bulk in Austria!

Hi...

The 32MB version of the G400 (nonMAX) is out in Austria! ...that's a small country in Europe ;-)

It's the bulk (OEM?) version without a box, etc. and it cost ats3490.- (euro255 or about $270). When I called them 30min ago they had 1 on stock... the 16MB cost about $150.- here.

Waiting for my MAX...
        Greez,
        Martin

Comment

There are a few dealers in the US that have the OEM (bulk) version. Most are appearing at computer shows.

Happened to find one at a local SoCal show last weekend. EXTREMELY impressed with the card. Will do an "enduser" review later this weekend to post.
          Gateway Performance 850 - Matrox G450 32mb DDR, SB Live! Value, Promise UltraATA 66 & 30GB HD - and Windows 2000 Pro

Comment

Actually I'm from Slovakia, but it's about 60 km from Austria... I phoned to Birg on Wednesday and was very suprised, that they really have G400 on stock (not on pricelist only).
            G400 is working pretty fast, but with current drivers RRG is not supported

Comment

Working...
            X