*****NEW UT SERVER*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *****NEW UT SERVER*****

I am proud to announce the birth of a new UT server. It weighs 45 lbs and is 18 1/4 inches long. Daddy and baby are out of the hospital and doing well. Come and visit anytime (most nights).

Will have DM and LMS. CTF and RA available with company.

Please visit often and long. Bots are waiting if you're lonely.

Elvis[MU]

But does it still crap on you, or did those Huggies Ultra Supremes do the trick?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

No, it's well behaved and sleeping through the night. It was my gaming computer causing me grief, the server has been stable. As you remember, you were able to keep playing after I got kicked. The only reason you got kicked was I thought the server had locked and I shut it off while you were still on.

Comment

Elvis has left the game......LOL
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Connection is pretty solid with my sorry little dialup modem.... only thing I noticed is most of the players keep hopping up and down (except Oboy). Kind of annoying, especially when I'm trying to shoot.
          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

It's just a sugar thing. (or maybe coke)

I'm still trying to get eight people playing at one time to see if I can tweek the parameters to make gameplay possible for eight.

As far as Oboy is concerned, I think it's a result of his new employer, Intel, discouraging rapid movement.

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 03 February 2001).]

Comment

I'll try playing at the server when I have time. Hehe, I ping 20 to it

Comment

Oh man, that server just blows chunks. That admin really needs to figure out what's wrong

Rags

Comment

LS - My DNS servers are in NY

Comment

Have my redirect server online now. Very fast downloads of custom maps and textures. I'm now using a mix of custom and standard maps.

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 08 February 2001).]

Comment

Well, I'm satisfied I can host 8 people, now I'm looking for 12 to fill it up and see what happens. How about Saturday night? Anyone available? I promise, few or no custom maps for the test.

Comment

Two issues:

1. Anyone have any DM or CTF maps they'd like to see run? Open to suggestions. A list of the maps currently on my redir server is posted below. It's sort of a "best of NaliCity" list (minus ones I got bad results or feedback from).

2. My wife found out I was using Elvis as a nick and complained strongly. She thinks it is very bad luck to use a dead person's name as a nick. LOL

DM-1on1-Judith
                        DM-1on1-Magdalena
                        DM-1on1-Rose
                        DM-Anathema
                        DM-Anubis
                        DM-Crucifix
                        DM-Divine
                        DM-Elements
                        DM-Elsinore][
                        DM-Empowered
                        DM-Encryptic
                        DM-Essence
                        DM-FuryXXI
                        DM-Gallowspole
                        DM-Heaven'sEdge
                        DM-HolyWater
                        DM-HomageTo-7
                        DM-Hydride
                        DM-Hydrophobia
                        DM-Indus7
                        DM-Kinetica
                        DM-Kraken
                        DM-KrallTemple
                        DM-Macer][
                        DM-Observatory][
                        Dm-Oracle
                        DM-Organic
                        DM-Pahgio
                        DM-Palazzo
                        DM-Prong][
                        DM-Raiden
                        DM-Ryan][
                        DM-Talath
                        DM-Tupiza][
                        DM-UrbanArena][
                        DM-UTML3
                        DM-Veltor][
                        DM-Venom][

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 09 February 2001).]

Comment

... but Elvis is alive!!!
                          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Take her to Vegas then and watch her wigout!
                            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

My wife does not believe he is alive.

I cannot go to Vegas. I will not be able to afford to get home...

Comment

Working...
                              X